˗ˏˋ 44 ˎˊ˗

🄰🄻🄻🄸🅂🄾🄽

🄰🄻🄻🄸🅂🄾🄽

falling |
  chapter forty-four

˗ˏˋ ˎˊ˗

"Do you remember summer 09', wanna go back there every night!" Aria and I sing at the top of our lungs as we dance around the living room.

"Just can't lie, was the best time of my life!" We continue, waving our hands in the air.

The Christmas tree stands in the corner of the room as we dance, and the many boxes filled with decorations lay sprawled out on the floor.

"Girls, we asked you to put on Christmas music, what is this?" Dad says walking into the room with yet another box in his hand, Mom by his side.

"What're you talking about? This is our national anthem." I state smiling while continuing to do a dance with Aria to the familiar One Direction song.

Dad shakes his head and grabs the remote, going to change the song.

"No, Tom! This is my favorite song- Rock me, Rock me! Rock me yeah!" Mom defends, grabbing the remote from his hand, beginning to dance along with us.

Aria and my mom bump hips, with their hands in the air as they bump to the beat.

"I'm still mad they never made a Christmas album." Aria blurts out while opening one of the boxes, revealing even more ornaments, earning a chuckle out of me.

"Ugh, cheers to that sista." Mom says grabbing her glass of champagne off the coffee table and taking a swig.

"So what do we have planned for this lovely December night, Mother?" Aria asks plopping on the couch, Dan and Anthony then walking in from the kitchen.

"Well, we have a wedding to attend tomorrow, so your asses will be going to bed in the next hour." Mom says sinking deeper into her chair.

"Who the hell is getting married a week before Christmas?" Anthony asks settling next to Aria, Aria immediately swatting at the boy.

"Karen Monroe." Mom submits, scoffing at the name.

"Aunt Karen?! Again?" I question, my eyes widening at the Woman.

"Yep."

"Isn't this her third marriage?" Aria asks raising her brow and crossing her legs.