˗ˏˋ 36 ˎˊ˗

🄰🄻🄻🄸🅂🄾🄽

🄰🄻🄻🄸🅂🄾🄽

  falling |
chapter thirty-six

˗ˏˋ ˎˊ˗

God Liam is a dream.

He's just amazing. The rest of the lunch consisted of him making jokes, (mostly dad jokes), however making me almost cry of laughter by the end of the meal.

It felt like for once everything was back to normal again. I didn't have that throbbing thought of Dan in my head- I mean, I did but not as strong as I usually do.

Anyways, I can't describe how amazing he is. I haven't experienced this feeling since you know who showed up in my living room that day.

I can go on a thousand more dates with Liam, but there's just this part of me that knows Dan will always be right about the corner, making me fall for him all over again with the snap of his fingers. He's got me wrapped right around his finger.

"I'd say lunch was a success." Liam tells me as we pull up to the familiar apartment building.

"I can definitely agree with that- plus, I now have a new favorite place." I confess as I begin collecting my things- Liam of course quick to run around the car and swing open my door.

"That is also true, make sure you call me next time you're in the mood for another amazing chicken finger date." He discloses placing his large hand over my much smaller hand, the small gesture helping me step out of the car.

"Without a doubt. I will most certainly be interested in another chicken finger date." I inform him slinging my bag over my shoulder as we shuffle over to the elevator.

"Great." He admits with a warm smile, and the sight is enough to make me do the same in return.

"Well, I'll see you in class tomorrow- thank you again, this was just what I needed." I say holding the straps tightly against my chest.

"I'm glad. I'll see you tomorrow Allison." He ventures with a small smile as he slowly backs away.

"Seeya Liam." I grant, a small smile figured on my face as I already feel a wave of heat seeking through my cheeks.

I bite my lip as I decide to take the stairs up to the apartment, when my phone buzzes in my bag, causing me to quickly clutch the phone viewing the caller before hitting the green button.

"Allison! Hi baby!" My moms familiar voice exclaims through the phone, making me smile the slightest as I make my way up the first flight of stairs.