˗ˏˋ 28 ˎˊ˗

🄰🄻🄻🄸🅂🄾🄽

🄰🄻🄻🄸🅂🄾🄽

falling |
chapter twenty-eight

˗ˏˋ ˎˊ˗

"Anthony! I'm going to kill you!" I warn rushing down the stairs with a high heel in hand, ready for battle.

"Wait! Wait! Wait!" He fights putting his hands up in protection.

"You slept with another girl!" I scream at him pointing my finger.

"How did you- Aria said we're not dating. so I can sleep with other people!" He defends and I want to bash the shoe over his head.

"You are the dumbest person I have ever met!" I remark at him, causing my parents to then make their way into the conversation.

"Anthony James Mason! Did you cheat on Aria?" My mom queries, already death staring him.

"We're not dating!" Anthony manifests throwing his hands up.

"Permission to hit him with the shoe?" I ask, anger rushing through me.

"Go right ahea-" Mom begins, but Dad soon cuts her off.

"Anthony, we know your in love with her, why'd you do it?" Dad says sitting next to him.

He shrugs looking around as if he's searching for an answer.

You better have a damn good reason is you did this to ari-

"I don't know! I guess I was trying to get rid of feelings. She doesn't even wanna be with me and I can't stop thinking about her." He admits running his hands through his hair.

Sounds familiar.

"Allison, you know how i'm feeling, this is all you scream about at 3am." Anthony blurts out and my jaw drops.

How did he-

"Oh come on, you scream into a pillow. It's not a soundproof box." He remarks and I glare my eyes at him.

"Shut it."

"Enough. Anthony James. So help me god if you don't go apologize to Aria with flowers in your hand, I am putting you up for adoption." Mom warns him pointing at him.

"Okay okay geese."

"....can I have ten bucks for the flowers?" Anthony adds looking up at them and my Moms eyes widen.