˗ˏˋ 18 ˎˊ˗

˗ˏˋ 🄳🄰🄽🄸🄴🄻 ˎˊ˗

˗ˏˋ 🄳🄰🄽🄸🄴🄻 ˎˊ˗

I fucked up so bad.

I cheated on the actual girl of my dreams.

Not once. Twice!

I don't blame her for hating me. I don't know what came over me that night, the girl wasn't even close to as beautiful as Allison.

I massage my temples as I sit on my bed. My head falls into my hands, and my tear stained cheeks. I've cried. A lot.

I absolutely love Allison. With everything in me.

Everything about her. Is perfect. Absolute perfection.

Everything she does, perfection.

She does this thing, where she bites the corner of her lips, and then licks her plump bottom lip, and her one dimple sinks deep into her skin when she does it. Every time she does it, I melt into a puddle. Like she could hold me in her hands.

Another thing I love most about her is how effortless she is, and how she doesn't do anything and looks beautiful.

I remember waking up next to her, the sun shining down on her and she shows that stunning smile, that would make anyone want to crack a smile. The sun perfectly hits her, and her dimples sink in, looking absolutely breathtaking.

Tori never looked like that. Ever.

And her laugh? Oh my god. Allison could just giggle and my day would automatically be better. Her laugh is the most adorable thing you have ever heard.

Smiling. She is absolutely always smiling. She always sees the beauty in everyone & everything, which is one of my favorite things about her.

She will be the one to walk up to you and say "Oh my god you look absolutely gorgeous today!" or "Your outfit is so cute!" , because she loves seeing people smile.

"I'd rather make someone smile before I smile myself." Is what she told me one night. She always wanted to see people smile, and sees the good in everyone.

She is also the most caring person I have ever met.

She cares for everyone, and feels for everyone.

I remember one day we were at the park and their was the little boy crying on the bench, and Allison walked right over.

He was having trouble with his math homework, and said it means everything to get a good grade on his next test.

So Allison helped him, all day. Until he learned how to do the problem.

Most boyfriends would nag and want to go home if their girlfriend did that but I didn't. I just smiled and admired how lucky I am to have her. And also was thinking how stunning she would look in a ballroom wedding dress, with embroidered flowers all over and a long train.

I can't lose her.

Allison has made me happier than Tori or any other girl has.

After she kicked me out of her room last night, and I heard her cry, I could just imagine her, with her knees clung to her chest, shaking, her head in her hands. And all I wanted to do was put my hand through the wall, and hold her close to me, her head nuzzled in my neck like she always does, and I would hold her for as long as she needed. Telling her I'm sorry, I'm sorry.

I love Allison, everything about her, my baby forever.

˗ˏˋ ˎˊ˗

sorry this is kinda a filler chapter, but it's something! i've had a really busy week with school, and was taking some time to spend with my family today, so i haven't been able to upload this week! i'm so sorry i haven't uploaded this week! i'll have the next chapter up sometime this week!

anyways thank you for reading,

if anybody needs to hear it, you are absolutely stunning bb, n i love you so so so much.

vote, comment, follow, whatever, love you guys endlessly <3

- C