˗ˏˋ 47 ˎˊ˗

🄰🄻🄻🄸🅂🄾🄽

🄰🄻🄻🄸🅂🄾🄽

falling |
chapter forty-seven

˗ˏˋ ˎˊ˗

My face twists as the insistent winds clash among my surface, only making me want to pick up my consistent pace even more.

As much as I dislike, no- hate running, after last night- I needed some kind of way to clear my mind for a bit before the Christmas day chaos erupts.

As soon as I woke up, I almost raced out of the house, not even bothering to turn on any lights or notice anyone. I needed to get out, I needed to have a second to breathe.

I have no idea how much I drank last night, but seeing as how I woke up this morning- it was definitely a colossal amount of alcohol, and I want to punch myself for drinking such a large quantity of the strong liquids. It's not even just the alcohol that I don't remember, It's almost everything that took place last night.

I remember seeing a very familiar face that I without a doubt did not want to witness. Then it was almost like clockwork, everything started becoming blurry, and almost like I was wearing a pair of glasses in front of an oven, as if the world turned into an inextricably intertwined warp of fog. Then, my memory began to diminish as the night played on, and the scarce amount of remembrance I have of last night scares me a bit.

I vaguely remember Dan and Arias face, and that I was throwing up, but that's usually fairly expected after you've had a quite of bit of alcohol. Then I woke up in my bed this morning, blank, with no idea of how I ended up back home. So, a run was the only thing that came to mind as an idea to relieve at least the slightest bit of stress from my headspace.

I can practically feel my legs buckle under me as I come up to my sixth mile, my chest rising faster than ever as I throw my head back and come to a stop.

"Fuck." I let out, placing my hands on my knees and letting my head hang, my pony tail dangling in front of my eyes.

As I breathe heavily, I take notice of the sky as It's spread with arrangements of light blues and pinks, the sun rising only a few hours before.

I just want answers on what the fuck happened last night.

I practically chug the water bottle in my hand, the liquid instantly bringing satisfaction to my insides- fuck why did I choose running to relief myself.

It takes every muscle in my body to pick up my pace again and trudge towards my house, my arms and legs practically melting into a pool as I whip my eyes shut in exhaustion.