˗ˏˋ 50 ˎˊ˗

🄰🄻🄻🄸🅂🄾🄽

🄰🄻🄻🄸🅂🄾🄽

falling |
chapter fifty

˗ˏˋ ˎˊ˗

As my eyes shoot open from the the continuous rumble of rain droplets clashing against the window behind my head, three things suddenly cross my mind.

One, the chalkboard like black sky I had seen last night was now all of the sudden a very gentle cerulean, large white puffs of clouds managing to take up most of the area of the sky.

Two, my stomach pains disappeared.

Three, my head is laying on Dan's hard chest.

A trace of his aroma travels through my nose as his head is rested on top of mine. The clash of cedar, honey, and coconut warped together into a beautiful fragrant mess.

My gaze is then turned to where my hands are placed, the sight making my own widen a bit. Our hands, intertwined tightly as if we're holding on for dear life. Were they like that all night?

A light snore plays, making me then take note of the boy behind me, sleeping ever so peacefully. God has it been a while since I've seen that bed head. His hair is tossed and turned in every possible direction, the honey like mess bringing the slightest smile curl upon my lips.

Before you even say it, my clothes are actually still on. Clear your minds you hormonal people.

The alarm clock to the left of me now reads 12/30, making my insides just grow excitement knowing my favorite holiday is only a day away

New Year's Eve.

I know, It's strange- and I can't even explain the reasoning behind it fully. I have always loved New Year's Eve more than the other many holidays that take place throughout the year.