˗ˏˋ 4 ˎˊ˗

🄰🄻🄻🄸🅂🄾🄽

🄰🄻🄻🄸🅂🄾🄽

The sun escapes through the blinds, glaring right down on me, causing me to squint.

I look around realize i'm in a bedroom.

Then I look down.

Oh fuck that's Dan.

Oh
My
God

His left arm is tightly wrapped under my waist, and his right has my leg draped over him.

Dan then shuffles and his eyes open, he looks down at me, and shared a slight smile, revealing those damn dimples.

Fuck fuck FUCK

"Hi."

"Hey." He says.

He leans down and places a soft kiss on my head, making my cheeks flush.

"Listen, Dan, can we talk about last night?" I ask putting my hand over his.

"Yeah of course." He says rubbing soft circle on my palm.

He is not making this easy.

"I don't think we should, start this." I say.

"Oh."

"No please don't say that, it's not you and I know that's really cliche but it's the truth, I just- Anthony will freak out and beat the shit out of you if he found out his best friend is banging his little sister." I say squeezing his hand, and a light chuckle falls out of his mouth.

"It's okay, I get it." He says and I nod and show a slight smile.

I stand up, starting to slip on my undergarments.

"Here take this, I'm sure you don't wanna put on that uncomfortable dress again." He says grabbing his hoodie and handing it to me.

I smile and nod, before slipping it over my body, and then he hands me a pair of sweatpants.

"Thank you."

"Thank you for last night Dan. I had a lot of fun." I say grabbing my phone.

I place a soft kiss on his cheek before smiling and heading downstairs and outside.

The walk of damn shame.

I feel like shit.

I could see in Dans eyes, he wanted this to go somewhere.