˗ˏˋ 48 ˎˊ˗

🄰🄻🄻🄸🅂🄾🄽

🄰🄻🄻🄸🅂🄾🄽

falling |
chapter forty-eight

˗ˏˋ ✧ ˎˊ˗

"Boobs!" Anthony's voice shrieks, racing down the stairs and meeting eyes with the two of us as Dan and I clean up the mess of wrapping paper.

Dan and I's eyes flicker back and forth between each other, each of our eyebrows raised the same.

"Continue."  Dan says, grabbing the last pile of red wrapping paper, an arrangement of reindeer pictured across the paper.

"I was just going to my room, and boom! I. Witnessed. Aria's. Boobs!" He explains, moving his pointed finger between us.

"Haven't you two slept together?" Dan asks, shoving the piece of wrapping paper into the black trash bag found in my hand.

"Yes, Why?" Anthony questions, almost completely baffled at Dan's simple question.

"...meaning you've seen each other naked." Dan continues, raising a brow at why exactly Anthony is freaking out at this.

"It's not the same thing!"

Dan just simply shakes his head before turning away and taking the trash bag from my hand, then placing it by the front door.

"So what, I've seen them plenty of times- they're nice looking." I tell him, placing my gifts in a pile in the corner of the room.

"Allison!" Anthony shrieks in shock, almost as if I told him I had just killed someone.

"What?!"

"You've seen them before?!" He asks, completely dumbfounded.

"Yes? Anthony, don't tell me you haven't seen Dan's dick before." I counter, removing my phone from the section between the couch cushions and placing the object between my hands.

"Yes I have but- that's different!" He defends, crossing his arms, his eyes still very much wide.

"Please stop trying to make yourself sound smart- It's clearly not working." Aria's familiar voice then ventures as the curly headed girl stands at the bottom of the steps.

"Well then stop flashing me!" Anthony exclaims at the girl.

"You walked in the room- plus, you've seen it before dumbass." She says while stepping into the living room, rolling her eyes at the blonde boy.