˗ˏˋ 53 ˎˊ˗

🄳🄰🄽🄸🄴🄻

🄳🄰🄽🄸🄴🄻

falling |
chapter fifty-three

˗ˏˋ ˎˊ˗

"What did you just say?" I question stepping closer to the delicate silhouette, her blonde hair is frayed down her back as a few gentle strands lay over her forehead and her oceans stare back at mine.

Her previous words made my whole mind go blank as I stare at the girl who looks so very broken.

She just shakes her head before turning away and moving her gaze to the window to the left of her.

"How do I tell the people that gave me a life that I don't want it anymore."

Angel....

The sentence manages to break every sense of warmth found in my chest, my expression still shocked and softened at her honest words.

"Ally, talk to me please."

She shakes her head yet again, not even facing my own as I stare at the side of her head- trying to think of any possible idea to help her.

I need to help her. And fast, she seems like she's falling deeper and deeper into a never ending sink hole. A sink hole where she's lost me forever.

Whatever it is I know I can't quit on her. I won't continue to watch her sit in hurt and dissatisfaction.

It hurts me just as much to see the actual only source of sunshine I have in my life in such a pit of sorrow. That light that brought smiles to so very many faces has actually twisted the situation and is the victim, in need of a source of light in this dark time.

"I didn't say anything." The girl submits, desperately trying to push the powerful statement under the rug- but I won't, I just can't .

"Ally, please."

"I don't want to talk about it right now- just tell them I'm not going to get food." She tells me, keeping her hands tightly wrapped around her own figure and staring at the window.

She looked numb almost. As if maybe she would find a solution to the ability to feel in that window pane as the rain droplets ran down the panel- but her eyes clenched shut knowing the long never ending journey to come if that was ever possible.

"And you don't have to talk about it- not till you're ready to." I reassure her, even though I still have no idea what that 'it' is. Either way, I'm not pressuring her into talking about anything she's not settled enough to talk about yet. That's like getting an arm cast taken off of a still mostly broken arm.