˗ˏˋ 33 ˎˊ˗

HI MY LOVES BEFORE WE BEGIN I NEED YOUR INPUT ON SOMETHING

do you guys like that cover above? ^^^

i have been thinking of changing the cover of this book for a little while so what do you guys think of that above?

pls pls PLS give me input lol

anyways, enjoy :)

anyways, enjoy :) ⁂

🄰🄻🄻🄸🅂🄾🄽

falling |
chapter thirty-three

  ˗ˏˋ ✧ ˎˊ˗

"I am this close to popping your inflatable boobs Chloe!" Avery's voice screeches from behind my door, bringing me out of my sleep.

God damnit what did she do now.

It's only been a week and a half, and Avery is already ready to kill her sister.

I am not kidding. I'm sure Avery has had her gravestone ready since birth.

I've only talked to Dan a couple of times this weeks, and it wasn't even anything important. Just a good morning here or there, or a how are you? It may seem like something simple, but when you're hopelessly not over your ex, it means a lot.

Today is the first day of classes this year so I wanted to get a good night sleep, as I went to bed much earlier than usual. 2am.

I stumble out of bed, slipping on my slippers and opening my bedroom door, revealing the two girls in the kitchen, a wooden spoon in Avery's hand as Chloe stands next to the couch, her eyes widened as she's terrified.

"Woah woah woah! Avery, what did she do now?" I question quickly walking over, snatching the spoon out of her hand.

"She was complaining because my Mom won't let her get even more boob implants and- Ally, I think that's all I need to say, I'm killing her, and that is final." Avery explains then grabbing the spoon back from my hand, beginning to dart towards Chloe, but I'm quick to grab Avery's ear and drag her into my room.

"Ow ow ow ow ow.." Avery whines as I drag her into the room, kicking my door shut behind me.

"First off, ouch!" She nags while sitting on my bed, sheltering her ear, earning a light chuckle out of me.

I cross my arms and look at the blonde curly haired girl.

"Listen. Aves. You can not murder your own sister."