Family

I woke up to the sound of FRIDAY's voice, telling me that training started in an hour. I nearly jumped out of bed and rushed to put on the new suit that Peter made for me. I scrambled out of my room to find Dad and James sitting calmly at the breakfast nook eating a beautifully prepared breakfast by dad, I assume. I walk over and prepare a plate to sit down and start eating. I begin eating a strip of bacon when Dad starts a conversation "So tell me what I was like as a dad back in your world" I guess he wanted to make sure he treated his kids the way he always imagined he would. "You were amazing.." I began "You were always there for us, making sure we were safe and you took care of us in a way that no words can describe." He smiles widely then looks back down at his food and continues eating "We trained with aunt Natasha starting at the age of 5 and were allowed to go on missions by 13. Uncle Bruce and Uncle Tony schooled Peter, James, and I. You, Uncle Bucky, and Aunt Natasha trained us in fighting and combat. Uncle Tony also taught us how to hack computer systems, build things, ya know Tony stuff." I rambled on "Wow, your life was pretty great back home. I'm going to do everything I can to make sure that you continue everything right where you left off" Dad said encouragingly, he glanced down by my foot and saw my shield leaning up against the table, since we had training right after this. "That shield. Is it mine, or did you get one?" He asked, I giggled looking down at it and picking it up "When we were allowed to go on missions, we got our first ever suits and we both had the option of a shield. I chose to have a shield because I was so used to it in training and James opted out because he thought that was your thing." I laughed softly, as dad admired my shield. We all finished eating and made our way outside to start training. Dad decided we needed to "spice things up a bit." So we went up to the heli-pad and took off into the helicopter. I informed him that if he was about to tell us to jump out of it we've been there and done that. He denied and said we were training in a different spot that day. We landed in Washington D.C. an hour later and made our way down to where the Washington monument was. He told us the three of us would run around the distance he ran when he came out of the ice. We went up to starting point and and when Dad said go we all took off. Little did we know this was a test on whether we both hot the supersoldier DNA. We ran the distance, keeping up with dad's pace. He suggested we all sit down in the grass and drink some water, which we did. "Wow, y'all weren't kidding when you said you got the super soldier serum" he huffed, James and I giggled slightly "yeah, you don't think you made us run that before?" I questioned "no im sure I made you run it but I wanted to double-check" he responded to my rhetorical question. We made our way back to the helicopter, then back to the compound. Where Natasha was waiting for us to do some combat training. I walked in and she said she had something for me. I was a but confused until she explained that me and her would be going on a mission undercover tomorrow. She gave me a necklace, a bracelet, earrings, and a belt that were all weaponized to wear to the event tomorrow. We sparred a bit for practice, she then told me to go upstairs and change into the outfit I was wearing for the mission so I could get comfortable fighting in it. I had fought in dresses a million times before but complied and left the training center. In my room I was greeted by a gorgeous two piece dress. The top was a beautiful white lace halter top with small amounts of bedazzling, and the skirt was a flawless straight down baby blue skirt with a shorter underskirt.

I put the dress on and stood in the mirror in complete awe

I put the dress on and stood in the mirror in complete awe. I began to make my way out of my room when I ran into my dad, I stuttered stopping not knowing whether he knew about the mission or not. "Where are you going in that" he asked sarcastically "it's for a mission, dad" I responded with sarcasm laced in my voice. "You look gorgeous honey" he said softly admiring the dress "thanks dad" I replied with a smile. He quickly moved out of my way so I could go back to the training center....