Be Prepared.

I arrived at the training center with Natasha standing in the ring, she lifted a pair of red heels up and said they would be the shoes I wore with the dress. I ducked into the ring and put them on. We quickly began throwing punches, kicks, and combos as we did. Natasha always liked to try and trick me when we were sparring, it worked more when I was younger. But being that she taught me everything I knew, I knew her tricks. I saw an opportunity and quickly flipped her to the ground. She tapped out and complimented me on the move. I took my shoes off and began walking back to the main building so I can change into something comfier. I changed into a loose white crop top and a pair of grey sweats that said 'America' on the side of the leg in red, white, and blue. I made my way back downstairs and into the kitchen where I was greeted by Scott who was, poorly, making tacos. I stood back and watched the disaster that was happening in the main kitchen. I walked up behind him and asked if he needed any help, to which he replied with an embarrassed yes. I quickly took the shells, put them on a baking sheet, and put them in the oven for a few minutes to harden. Turned down the heat on the beef and flipped it around a bit as it was starting to burn, then prepared the toppings in between flipping the beef to ensure an even cooking. Scott really just stood there and watched wondering how in the world I just did that. "How did you.. what in the..." He questioned cutting himself off multiple times. I laughed "I've been making tacos for you for like 4 years, Scott" I said while adding all his favorite toppings to 2 different tacos. "Right.." Scott responded as I handed him 2 perfectly made tacos. Along with 2 for myself to eat while on my way to the school room. I made a few extra for Peter, Banner, and James too because dad wouldn't approve if I had just made some for myself without thinking of others. I arrived in the classroom with a tray full of tacos and everyone jumped up to grab them. I laughed and sat down after putting the tray on the desk behind me. Banner taught the daily lessons, nothing interesting but we all payed attention and took notes because getting grounded as a superhero isn't fun. After school I got a text from Aunt Natasha saying we needed to go to the SHIELD building to get briefed on tomorrow's mission. I quickly ran upstairs and changed into a pair of black dress pants and a white halter top, completed with a pair of black heels. I quickly took the elevator downstairs and walked out to the black Corvette Natasha drives. We drove over to the building and made our way up to where Fury was. I assume he had already been debriefed on who I was, and the whole shabang. We walked into his office and went over to the huge projection. Fury explained to us the targets, what we needed to acquire, and our jobs on the mission. Fury pulled me aside and explained that he expected a lot from me out of this mission, I showed that I understood what expectations of me were and followed Natasha back to the car. The rest of the night was quite boring. I came home to one of dad's iconic salads, we played some board games and watched TV then headed off to bed since I had a very important mission the next day.