Tony's House

The sound of FRIDAY's voice woke me up telling me that breakfast was ready in the main kitchen. I groaned, rolling over and out of my bed. Walking over to my closet to grab a pair of black Nike Pros and a custom football jersey that said "Rogers" on the back. I quickly brushed out my hair before putting it into a braid. I walked out of my room headed towards the elevator, still not fully awake. FRIDAY asked me what floor I wanted to go to, "main floor" I replied to the AI system. I arrived at the main floor of the building and walked to the kitchen. There stood every Avenger that lived in the compound, front and center was my dad and Aunt Natasha. "Congratulations, kiddo" Dad said, still basically asleep I replied "congratulations?" "On your mission, you did good. We're proud of you, we all are." Natasha said "Oh, thanks guys but you really don't ha-" I began "Yes we do" my dad said cutting me off. My dad and Natasha pulled me in for a hug and everyone began to circle around, we all stood there for a second before a voice named Sam said in the dead silence "Can we eat the food now?" Everyone erupted into laughter and broke the hug before lining up for the buffet that someone made. It was Saturday which meant no school and no training, an entire day to ourselves. Peter suggested we take one of the helicopters and go visit Tony upstate. Tony didn't live at the compound anymore, he lived upstate with Pepper and Morgan. They came down to visit often but we had nothing better to do so why not? I asked dad and he agreed. It would be a "kids trip" as my dad called it. Just me, Peter, and James flying upstate to spend a day with Tony. We told FRIDAY to let him know we were coming. Peter, James, and I went to the roof of the main building and Peter flew the helicopter, I'm guessing Tony taught him how, but James and I knew too. The flight was about an hour and we got there with no issues, or bad piloting from Peter. We slowly landed onto the yard of Tony's secluded, lakeside cabin. James and I immediately jumped out of the helicopter, leaving Peter to shut it down by himself. I saw a small shadow from inside a home-made tent. I walked up to it, sitting in front of the tent "knock, knock" I said. Morgan walked out, thinking it was her dad, she saw me and immediately wrapped her arms around me. "Sarah!" She screamed, I laughed and picked her up walking inside. I set her down on the front porch where she ran in, "Mom, dad! Sarah, James, and Peter are here!" I guess they didn't tell her we were coming. Pepper walked over, giving me a hug "How have you been?" She asked lovingly "we're good, were really good" I answered, she pulled me in for another tight before stepping behind me to talk to James and Peter. I walked over to Tony and gave him a hug "Hi, uncle Tony" I said. "Ugh, how ya been kiddo, beating up bad guys, ya know there's a lot of them?" He replied sarcastically. I just laughed, "Yeah, I had my first mission the other day, actually" I responded to his sarcasm truthfully "Oh, wow. How'd it go?" He asked genuinely concerned, "it went well, the mission got complete, no problems" I said cheerfully, "that's great, kid." He replied with maybe a slight ounce of worry in his voice. That's when Morgan came running over to me "Sarah, Sarah, Sarah, have you met Gerald? Daddy bought him a few weeks ago" She hollered running over to me, and grabbing my wrist. "No" I laughed and followed her outside. "Mommy doesn't like him very much, but I think he's incredible" she explained walking me over to Gerald. What I didn't expect was an Alpaca, yet there Gerald stood in all his glory. "Come here, he's super sweet" Morgan said walking over to him. I followed her and petted Gerald, he was a pretty nice Alpaca. We went back inside, and Morgan ran up to her room to grab a toy. "You bought an Alpaca?" I questioned Tony, sitting on the couch beside him. "Yeah, you know, it was right there, looking at me, aannnndddd.... so I bought it" he tried to reason "Right" I laughed. I always loved Uncle Tony, he was a party no matter what. Morgan came like a cheetah down the stairs. There in her hand, she held an Iron Man toy. "It's daddy" she cheered, I laughed "Yeah, it is." Meanwhile James and Peter had gone down to the basement with Tony to look at new gadgets that he was building. Pepper told Morgan and I, lunch was ready. "FRIDAY, tell the boys lunch is ready" she spoke into thin air "Yes, Mrs. Potts" FRIDAY replied.......