Tony's House Pt. 2

We all sat around the table to eat, Pepper is a great cook, she always has been. We ate mac-and-cheese per Morgan's request. "So how's training going?" Tony asked, trying to start a conversation, "Everything is going great, I sparred with Peter the other day and totally demolished him" I gloated. "Hey, hey, hey, in my defense I was unprepared" he replied, "w-w- wait, your dad let you spar with Peter and he had no idea it was going to happen?" Tony asked, concerned "No, Natasha was teaching me a new trick and I needed someone to try it on and Peter just so happened to walk in for his training" I explained to Tony. "But I didn't KNOW she was gonna try and KILL ME" Peter exaggerated "I wasn't trying to KILL you, it was completely harmless." I reasoned, Tony just sat there laughing "What are you laughing at Me. Stark?" Peter asked confused as to what was funny in this situation, "hehe, you got beat up by a girl, haha" Tony spoke, barely able to get the words out. "MR. STARK IT WAS A COMPLETELY UNFAIR FIGHT, I DEFINITELY DID NOT GET BEAT UP BY A GIRL" Peter spoke, in that peter voice, you know which one im talking about. We all finished our food, and helped clean up. "We should get going" James suggested "Yeah" Peter and I replied reluctantly. "Were gonna head out" I said to Tony and Morgan, Tony stood up to hug me "Take care of yourself, kid, we'll try and come down to the compound soon." Tony said hugging me, "Alright, Uncle Tony, we'll see you soon." I replied to him, still in the hug "I love you, kid" "I love you too, Uncle Tony" we exchanged. Peter and James said their goodbyes as I walked out to the Helicopter to get it started, I told Peter I would pilot home because I still question his piloting skills. They walked out, towards the helicopter, jumping in they put on their headsets and seatbelts. We took off and made our way back to the compound with no issues. I landed us on the helicopter pad and shut down the helicopter. The boys ran inside to play Mortal Kombat. After the helicopter was shut down completely, I stepped out and made my way downstairs. Instead of going to play games with the boys I went to our floor to relax, maybe watch a movie. There I found dad on the couch, watching whatever was on TV. I sat down beside him, "How was Tony's?" He asked, slightly sleepy "It was good, dad, we had fun" I told him, "That's good, sweetie, I'm glad" he replied, still sleepy. "Why don't we watch something?" I suggested, I asked FRIDAY what was on. FRIDAY suggested we watch a movie called 'Starstruck' Dad and I sat there and watched it, it was actually really good. James came upstairs about halfway through the movie and joined us on the couch. It was nice being like this again, a family, not worrying about our dad's funeral or think about life without him.  The movie ended and we all got up to get ready for bed. I brushed my teeth and hair, changed into some comfy shorts and and a tee shirt with the captain America shield on the front, I tended to wear my dad's "merch" a lot, idk why but I did. James did too, not to mention Tony made a lot of avengers shirts, pants, training gear, etc. For all of us. I hopped into bed, and dad came in to tuck me in. He told me he loved me and would see me in the morning, I told him I loved him too and I would see him in the morning. He walked out of my room saying goodnight at the door, leaving it cracked open, I returned the goodnight and rolled over to get comfortable before quickly falling asleep.