Wakanda Pt. 2

"So I've been working on this new communication prototype..." Shuri started as Bucky and T'Challa walked into the lab, "since weve been to space I've been trying to come up with a prototype that allows us to communicate anywhere in the galaxy" Shuri continued, "Captain Marvel is gonna help me test it" she finished. "Woah, you built all of this?" Ethan asked completely ignoring what she just explained to us, "yeah, this is where I create all of the Wakandan technology you see around you" Shuri responded not caring he just blew off her prototype. "Guys, I'm gonna take Ethan on a tour of Wakanda, while y'all work on some new tech" I told Peter and Shuri as they were blabbing about science stuff, "okay" Peter said, "don't get lost" Shuri laughed. "Bye" I said as Ethan and I walked up the ramp. I took Ethan to the mountains, all the different tribes, showed him the animals, and took him all around the city. "Who knew such a place existed" he spoke in amazement of Wakanda and it's beauty, "no one, except the people who lived here. Until a few years ago Wakanda was completely isolated" I answered his question literally, "That's insane" he said still captured by the beauty that came from looking off of a cliff that framed the sunset like the most perfect photo ever made. The mountains to your right, the plains to your left, and the beautiful city right in the middle, Wakanda was a dream Ethan never could've imagined. "We should head back" I suggested to him, "yeah, let's go" he replied. We followed the tunnel down and made our way back to the lab. We found Peter on the ceiling and Shuri standing right in front of him, they were staring directly at each other and the room was still. "What is ha-" I started "shshshshshhhhhhhh" Peter waved, cutting me off, "staring contest for who's got the best references" Shuri explained still intensely staring at Peter. There was nothing funnier than walking in on Peter and Shuri screaming at each other in vine reference, or confusing the parents. "Are they dating?" Ethan whispered to me while they were still staring at each other, "haha, no, Peter has a girlfriend, her name is MJ she's pretty cool" I whispered back to him, "why is she never around" he asked, we walked into a different room so we didn't have to whisper, "she lives in Queens, that's where Peter is from, she visits when she can but Peter visits Queens more than she comes to the compound" I explained to him. He nodded and asked when she was gonna be coming back up to the compound, I told him semester break which was in a week or so and he nodded. Eventually Shuri blinked and the game was over, "uh, we gotta get going" Bucky said, walking into the lab. "Okay" we all said, giving hugs and walking out together before hugging again and waving goodbyes as the jets door closed. On the way back Bucky asked us what we had been doing all day and we all told him. I told him I took Ethan to his favorite spot and took him all around Wakanda, Bucky's eyes got glossy, he was picturing the beauty of the view from the cliff. When he was recovering it was a place he went a lot, it reminded him of a happier time. We made it back to the compound, "dad We're back" I called out, "okay sweetie" he yelled back. I walked into the kitchen and made a bowl of ice cream before sitting down on the couch and turning on a TV show dad and I were really into. American Ninja Warrior the announcer boomed, dad and I got comfortable under blankets. James, Ethan, and Peter joined us and we sat there watching people run an obstacle course for hours. "We could totally do that" James said looking around at the rest of us, "well duh, we have superpowers" I told him with a sarcastic look on my face. "They should do a superhero version" Ethan said, James laughed, "they'd have to make it 10 times harder" he said. We all laughed and thought it would actually be a good idea. The show came back on and we stopped talking. After another few episodes we all got up and dad offered to wash our ice cream bowls, and of course we didn't decline. The four of us went to our floors and changed into pajamas. Bucky went to Peter and James' floor and said goodnight and dad came to our floor and then they switched. I texted Peter and Ethan goodnight in the 'AVENGERS 2.0😝💪🇺🇸' groupchat and we all went to bed.