Test Day pt. 1

The morning was usual, wake up, get ready for training, eat breakfast, and start the day. I got up from the breakfast table and went to the sink to start washing the dishes, "let me do it, Sarah, your dad is waiting on you" Sam came up from behind me and said. I turned around and smiled at him, "Okay, thanks" I responded to hum and started running toward the training center. I jogged in and Nat, Bucky, my dad, and James were all standing in the ring. Ugh, today was test day, I forgot. Twice a year dad and Aunt Natasha conduct a test to see the progress we've made in training skills. If they're happy with the progress you get more free time, more days off. If not, your ass better be in the center training to make sure they're happy when the next one comes around. The test consists of fighting groups, decoding information, one on one fights, and the ability to keep covers. Day 1 of the test is fighting, day 2 is decoding, and day 3 is cover day. Today I had to fight Natasha, Bucky, James, my dad, and Peter (who is late) all at the same time. Peter finally walked in and we all squared up. I took down my brother and Peter first as they were the easiest to take down. Then I was left with my dad who's been fighting his whole life, Bucky who has been killing people for the past 50 or so years, and Natasha a trained Russian spy, so I had competition to say the least. It took me a while to get the three of them down, but I did it. I outsmarted my dad and Bucky making them hit each other instead of me which eliminated them and then I used that to sneak around Natasha and catch her off guard, to take her down. Then Peter went, and then James. Since training took longer than usual Banner didn't teach us that day and we went back to the main living room to figure out something to do. We ended up just watching movies but every few hours the parents would come in and "surprise test" us, essentially making sure we can think quick and are always ready for a fight. Around 5pm they stopped surprising us and we are dinner like normal. Tony was coming down to visit in a few days and we were all tired from our day of fighting. Dad and Bucky tucked all of us in, told us how good we did, and hugged and kissed us all goodnight. Tomorrow was going to be a long day and we all knew it.

[AN: I'm sorry I haven't updated in a bit but I have a little extra time on my hands now I'll try and update more. I hope you guys had a great thanksgiving if you celebrated, and you can always leave suggestions if you have any.]