C H A P T E R T H R E E

Everyone seems to be getting more bored each second, so Hoseok suggests for them to do something. "Do you guys wanna watch a movie?" Y/n wants to watch a movie so she's nods at Hoseok. "Okay what movie?" Jungkook, makes a bunny like smile. "How about a horror movie?" Hoseok and Namjoon look terrified of this idea. They
both shake their heads 'no', Y/n laughs at them and says, "I think its a great idea right Jungkook."
Jungkook nods in approval. Jimin adds in since he feels left out. "I don't wanna watch one, its too scary but I guess so, since
Y/n's the guest her choice, right?"
Y/n happily nods. "Yes it should be my choice and I choose a scary movie." Y/n doesn't notice but Namjoon looks at her and bites his lip, Namjoon doesn't even notice the action he's doing.
All he knows is just that he loves the confidence in her. Jungkook plays a movie on the tv and makes popcorn.

Everyone gets situated on the couch, Y/n is sitting between Jungkook and Namjoon. They all have blankets on except for Y/n. Now she's freezing, she kept trying to share with her 'friend' Jungkook, but he wouldn't share. Without even realising Y/n starts shaking. Namjoon looks at her and chuckles, "Y/n, are you cold?"
She looks at him and nods. "I can share my blanket." She smiles at him and moves closer to Namjoon so they can share since the blanket isn't that big. There hips are touching now. "Thank you, Namjoon." He smiles at her. "No problem." There's a scary part in the movie, which causes both Y/n, Hoseok, and Namjoon to scream. Instantly Namjoon and Y/n grab on to each other and in a way cuddle. Once they realise what they are doing, they both act like they don't because they like the position that there in, yet they wouldn't admit it. The movie ends, but Namjoon notices that Y/n fell asleep on him. He doesn't want to wake her. He falls asleep in the position their cuddled up in together.

Y/n wakes up an hour later and notices Namjoons sleeping cuddled with her. Y/n thinks to herself. He's such a big adorable baby. Namjoons arms are around Y/n's waist, Y/n doesn't wanna wake him up but she feels his hand move in his sleep it pulls up her shirt and his hand goes to the
top of her stomach, right under her bra. Making Y/n jump, and Namjoon wakes up, once he realises where his hand is he backs up off of Y/n and instantly apologizes. "Im so sorry Y/n." She
looks down. "It's okay you didn't know you were asleep." He sighs, "I think its time for everyone to leave for the night." Yoongi and Jin exit, the room that they were 'studying' in. Y/n's confused on why her brothers been in his room for a long time with Jin. "Why have you guys been in there for a long time?" Yoongi winks at Jin, and Yoongi says, "That's private information."
Y/n's eyes widen."Okay, I will never ask what my brother does on his free time again." Everyone laughs, Y/n and Yoongi say bye and leave to go home.

Namjoon walks to his room, and lays in his bed, he can't stop thinking about Y/n...I can't think about her like this she's my student, that's inappropriate, yet I can't stop, just one touch of the bottom of her bra makes me go crazy...I need to stop I thought I had an 148IQ, its not smart to like your students, although Y/n is different... He eventually falls asleep, still thinking of Y/n.

Y/n gets in the car and the incident with Namjoon was stuck in her head. It was eating her up inside that she still didn't have his touch. Yoongi could tell something was bothering her as he was driving back home, and Yoongi being the nosey brother he is decided to ask. "Y/n what's bothering you?" Y/n's confused, how can he tell? "Nothing I don't know what your talking about."
He sighs. "You better tell me."
"Or" He gives Y/n a death glare,
Y/n looks away and says, "That's a story for another time." He looks back at the road. "Fine I'm too tired to deal with you anyways." He pulls up at there moms old beat up house. They enter the house their mom calls Y/n over and Yoongi runs to his room since like Y/n he's also afraid of their mother. She walks into the kitchen to meet her. She starts speaking. "So Y/n I met a guy, and we will be moving in with him tomorrow." Y/n's confused, and who would even love her horrible mother. "Shut up you ungrateful child." Y/n's confused she didn't even speak. "Im sorry." Y/n said hoping if she was nice enough she wouldn't get beaten tonight. Her mother grabs her wrist hard and slaps her across the face, her mother starts speaking with slurred words. "You awful child, I'm happy today since I have a great man so that's all you get for today." Y/n was relieved at least she didn't have to go through what she usually does. Y/n runs into her room, her brother immediately enters the room. "What do you want Yoongi." Y/n grabs the water off of her nightstand and starts, drinking it when Yoongi starts speaking. "So how do you feel about my friends, what about Namjoon." Her brother winks at her, she almost choked on her water. "What do you mean?"
"I don't know it just seemed like he stared at you a lot, although I better tell him to stop, that expensive girl of mine." Y/n goes confused 'expensive girl' what's that supposed to mean? She just ignores it. "Yoongi please leave my room I am trying to rest." He furrows his eyebrows. "Fine I see how it is." He exits her room. Y/n starts thinking to herself. Was he really staring at me? No probably not Yoongi was probably trying to mess with me. Y/n fell asleep that night thinking about Namjoon.