C H A P T E R T H I R T E E N

"Now lets start with the project, shall we?" You look down and nod nervously. For a few minutes everythings been going fine. Mr.Parks been on topic. He puts his hands on your shoulders you jump.

He smirks and brings his lips to your ears and whispers, "I wanted you to come in here for a different reason than studying."
A student enters the classroom early you sigh in relief he looks angry and whispers one last thing in your ear before you leave, "If you want these grades up I recommend we meet up the rest of the week."

"Uh." "I will not take no for an answer." You slowly nod and stand up and fast walk out of the room. You walk to Namjoons classroom. He's sitting at his desk grading homework, you have to pretend like you don't know him at school so you go sit at your desk and start reading. Every so often you look up from your book and see him staring at you.

Somin enters the classroom with Jiwoo and Mina behind her. They talk obnoxiously loud like there trying to get a point across to everyone in the classroom. Jiwoo states loudly, "When I went into Mr.Parks classroom I saw Y/n and him making out." They all kept looking at Namjoon making sure he was paying attention.

Everyone in the classroom looked at you including Namjoon. Mina adds, "Can you believe her, trying to have sex with him for her grades." You look down and fumble with your fingers. You know you would never do that, you also know that Jiwoo, Somin, and Mina have done that though.

You see Namjoon pick up the school phone and call someone. Your not sure what he's saying since he's quiet but a little bit after a new teacher comes into the room, he called a substitute.

Namjoon comes up to you infront of your desk, "Yes, Mr.Kim?" He has a straight face and speaks in a normal tone, "Y/n may I please speak with you." You nod and go to grab your bag, "Leave it here, follow me." The whole class does the infamous 'oooh' and you hear Somin say, "The hoes finally going to get in trouble."

You follow Namjoon, he leads you to a janitors closet and locks the door. Your confused, "Namjoo-" He smashes his lips to yours cutting you off. You pull away, "Wait, so your not mad." "Only at Jinyoung but I know you wouldn't let him do anything, your to innocent."

You kiss him, he instantly kisses back and puts his tongue in your mouth. You mix saliva. Namjoon puts his hands around your waist and your bodies go closer together. You play with his hair.

When you take a chance to breathe in the kiss Namjoon whispers, "I want you, only you."
He starts to unbotten your red blouse, you let him. You can feel his anger for Mr.Park in his rough kisses. He wanted to claim you and not let Mr.Park or anyone else touch you. Namjoon kisses down to your neck he sucks and a light moan escapes your mouth. You've never felt something like that before, it amazes you.

You love Namjoon but you think about him being your step brother and how its probably not going to work. Your blouse is unbuttoned low enough to reveal your black lace bra. You grab his hand stopping him and you look up at him, "T-this isn't going to work." "What do you mean?" You sigh, "Your my step brother, I love you but, I-I just can't." "If you love someone you'll do anything." You start to button your blouse back up, "Also to add we are in a janitors closet, I don't feel like losing my virginity in a closet." After realising what you said you look down and blush.

Namjoon lifts back up your head to face him with a smile on his face, "Don't feel bad, its a lot better to be a virgin than being like one of your classmates." You smile, "Joonie, I'm sorry that I can't do this. . ." He sighs, "Don't apologize its my fault, I was just angry. . . and I really wanted you but I understand your not ready."

Namjoon wished you were ready, so he could pick you up and have what his heart desired. He loved you so much, but he was also ready to wait and cherish you. "Just don't go back with Mr.Park, this time things could go worse." You look down, "Well actually I'm supposed to meet him for the rest of the week." Namjoon keeps his calm. "If he tries anything call me, okay?" "Can't you just come with me?" You slightly beg as you say that. "Sadly no I wish, teachers aren't allowed to do that though." You sigh, "Ill keep my phone close by."

"Good because if he tries anything, I'm not sure this time I could handle myself with you, I might do something towards you I would regret." You gulp, "Uh well maybe we should go back to
class. . ." "Are you sure? Your hair and shirt are a little rustled up also those girls are mean to you." You smile looking down at your shirt that's not buttoned up right and feeling your messed up hair that Namjoon kept putting his hand through.

Namjoon stops your thoughts, "but if you really want to go back and be greeted by Somin, Jiwoo, and Mina." You shake your head no but reply with, "Your class is my favorite class though." "So does princess want to go with Joonie back to class?" You blush since he called you princess you nod, you both walk out of the janitors closet and walk back to class the substitute greets Namjoon then leaves.

As soon as you go in Somin, Jiwoo, and Mina give you dirty looks. Somin asks, "So how was the punishment? To Princess from Joonie." Somin, Jiwoo and Mina laugh. They know something you don't.