C H A P T E R T W E N T Y T W O

Even though Namjoon has been staring at you like crazy you can't help but do the same back. You get he's your teacher and your supposed to look at him but after your experience last night, you feel different. Almost clingy in a way.

You don't want to be clingy but you can't help it. After all he's your step brother. . .

It's just the way he looks and his amazing personality. If it wasn't for him you'd probably be dead. He's always been the one there for you. Yoongi has been there, and of course tried his best but Namjoon. . . what makes him so special?

The way he moves his hair out of his face. The way he grins and smiles with those beautiful dimples. It seems in this case once you get something you feel more than content.

Vernon catches you spacing off and pokes your shoulder. He whispers to you, "Hey Y/n, we should hang out sometime, how about after school?" You sigh, "I don't feel comfortable hanging out with just you." He laughs quietly so teacher Namjoon doesn't hear.

"Why? Do you have a boyfriend?"

You almost choke. Well you do. . .well not really. It's never crossed your mind, Namjoon and you aren't dating. Of course you both very much like each other, but you can't date, that would be against your morals. Especially against society.

You struggle to reply back, "Uh, well uh not really."

"Not really, what's that supposed to mean?" He raises an eyebrow in confusion.

You look down, "I. . ." You look back up at him and bite your lip not letting yourself speak.

He exhales deeply, "Well, I'll tell you what. I'll bring over some of my friends." You eye him and he chuckles continuing to speak, "Don't worry they'll be girls."

"Well, you know I've got a lot of work." You frantically say.

"It'll be just after school we won't hang that long."

You sigh, "Alright, fine."

"Okay, I'll meet you outside this classroom after school."

You nod and you both go back to looking at the teacher.

Class eventually ends and you go through a few more class periods with ease. It's lunch time now and you go to Namjoons room. He's standing by the door waiting for you.

"Hey Mr.Kim." You say with a soft smile.

He grins, "You know you don't have to call me that."

"Yeah, but just in case someone's around, you know what happened last time."

You walk with Namjoon over by his desk. You sit in a spare chair by his desk. All of a sudden you think back to the video incident. It was never solved. Did they show it to everyone?

You decide to ask Namjoon, "Mr.Kim?"

"Yeah?"

"You know the video my bullies took?"

"Mhm."

"Aren't you scared that they'll show someone?" You say nervously.

He chuckles, "Don't worry, that's been taken care of a while ago."

"What? And you didn't tell me?!" You playfully hit his chest. He goes to kiss you and you back away.

"I'm sorry, it's just I don't want anyone to see. . ." You say.

"That's alright." He goes back to looking at his desk.

You try to break the awkwardness, "Well how was it taken care of?"

"Yoongi."

"How?" You ask shocked.

"Do you not know what he's going to school for?"

You look down and he chuckles. You just realized you really do have no idea what your brothers going to school for.

Namjoon continues, "Well he pulled up some files and found some dirt against the girls regarding the things they have done, and so he blackmailed them into taking down the video and deleting it, and don't worry he made sure they didn't have the video anymore."

"Wait what's he going to school for?"

"To be a detective, I'm surprised you didn't know this."

"Well I mean you guys are kind of brothers now." You chuckle nervously at the stupid words you spoke.

Namjoon frowns, "Lets not focus on that for now." You nod.

Namjoon and you both keep to yourselves eating your lunch. You look down and remember when Vernon asked if you were dating anyone. It kind of hurt that Namjoon and you weren't really 'official' although that's not his fault. You guys really aren't supposed to be together.

Namjoon glances over at you and notices you frowning to yourself.

"What are you thinking?" He asks.

You look up and open your mouth to say something but no words come out. You look back down. You feel Namjoons hand lift your chin up to face him. He smiles, "What's the matter?"

"Well, I guess it's just. . ." You pause then continue, "Well something Vernon asked got to me."

"Don't worry about him, wait you were talking in my class?!"

You giggle and Namjoon continues, "Well it's okay I bet what he asked was just some excuse to help confuse you.

You shake your head, "No he asked if I had a boyfriend."

Namjoon freezes, "Oh uh well it's just that. . ."

You frown again, "No it's alright I understand, this can't work. I just need to get that through my head, your my step brother."

You stand up to go but Namjoon grabs your arm stopping you. He spins you around to face him. He hugs you, "No I'm sorry, I won't let you go like this, not over some stupid signed papers and parents we don't even consider our own."

You smile and hug him back.

"Min Y/n?"

"Yes?"

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

You giggle and let go of the hug. You pretend to think and tap your lips while being overdramatic. Namjoon pouts and tickles you, "I need an answer!"

You laugh as he tickles you, "I can't answer when I can barely breathe!"

He stops tickling you and you smile, "Of course I will be your girlfriend, Joonie."