C H A P T E R S I X

Namjoon goes up to Y/n and whispers to her, "Please come with me." The other girls in the classroom make mad faces at her. Y/n follows Namjoon to another room, he has her take a seat in front of him. Y/n's confused on why Namjoon pulled her out of class, "Is there something you need, Mr.Kim?" He nods, "Did you enjoys Jins breakfast?" Y/n nods slightly, Namjoon could tell she was lying.
"Why are those girls so mean to you?" Y/n turns her head to the side in confusion and shrugs. "I'm not sure, I guess they just never liked me." Namjoon smiles at Y/n, "That's crazy, how could someone not like you." Y/n smiles, and blushes slightly. He uses his hand and moves some of Y/n's hair out of her face. Which Namjoon could see a mark, a big bruise. Now that he thought about it he always saw them all over her legs too and arms. He wondered if there were any in any other places.

Namjoon asks, "Where did those bruises come from?" Y/n looks down and uses one of her hands to cover the side of her face, and stammers. "Oh I uh fell...yeah." "You don't sound very sure of yourself, let me see." He grabs her wrist to move her hand, but she winces in pain. He instantly moves his hand away in concern. "Are you okay, did I hurt you?"
Y/n shakes her head at him. "No I'm fine."

Namjoon felt weird, he only knew the bright, happy, and postive Y/n, but this Y/n was scared, and helpless. He knew he had to do something to help, he said, "Tell me the truth." No longer his smiley self, but concerned and serious self. Y/n starts to fiddle with the bottom of her skirt. Namjoon can tell she's nervous. Its one of her nervous habits, but it also makes Namjoon have strange needs. Its a tease to him when she plays with the bottom of her skirt. "Please tell me." Y/n looks up into his eyes. "Its none of your buisness." Y/n says that with a harsh tone, she almost trembled. Namjoon looked at her with sincere eyes. "Its okay Y/n, just know if you ever need to talk, just see me."

Y/n nods, and gets up and walks out the door a tear comes out of her eye, one of sadness and one of happiness. She's sad she lashed out on Namjoon like that, but happy someone cares about her other than her brother Yoongi.

Y/n goes back to class. Namjoon wasn't in the room yet, Y/n assumed he was still in the other classroom. An angry Somin, Jiwoo, and Mina greet her. Jiwoo gets up and pushes Y/n down to the ground. Mina yells at Y/n, "No one loves you Y/n you should do us all a favor, and kill yourself!" Jiwoo and Somin agree with her. Y/n was done she couldn't take it anymore. She left school that day skipping class, and went home her mother wasn't home and neither was Yoongi, thankfully. She went into her room and was looking around on her ground, trying to find where her mother left the raiser blade.

She started to cry thinking about her brother and her new friends, and Namjoon. Y/n was thinking to herself, its best if i go like Somin, Jiwoo, Mina, and my mother say, I'm worthless to them they don't need someone like me to bring down their life. Tears stream down Y/n's face, she walks outside and smells the fresh air. She starts walking around the town to find her next destination.

Namjoon walks into the room, to his full classroom. Y/n isn't there it confuses him. He continues to teach it begins to be the passing time before second hour, and he decides maybe he should go look for her. He exits his classroom and looks through every inch of the school, of which he knew she would be at but he couldn't find her. He gets a sub to watch his class and goes to pull Somin, Jiwoo, and Mina out of their class.

Jiwoo looks Namjoon up and down thirstily, questioning why he took her and her friends out of class. She hoped it was for a reason that she wished ;). Namjoon has them all sit down as he stands ready to talk. "I saw you guys last around Y/n, do you know where she is?" Somin snarls, the girls were so annoyed about Namjoon always seeming to be thinking about Y/n, Mina snaps back at him. "Who cares about Y/n," Mina smirked at Namjoon and got up, she stood in front of him and tapped her finger tips down his chest. "What's the real reason you called us down here?" She goes farther down and Namjoon backs up. He's angry, the faster he can get back to Y/n the better. Namjoon speaks back to them. "Stop joking with me this is serious, a student is missing." Somin makes an angry face and says, "You know if you don't help us my dad can get you kicked out of this job." Namjoon knew this, her father was apart of the school board and she's a spoiled brat. Word got around, about this. Namjoon brushed his fingers through his soft hair, and sighed. The sight of him brushing his fingers through his hair made the girls want him more, but Namjoon didn't want them. He left the classroom, leaving the girls dumbfounded. He goes outside, and into his car and starts driving around, going to his favourite spot, the bridge.

Y/n continues to walk around as the tears flood her eyes. She goes to a bridge, not many cars are around. She sits on the railing of the bridge and thinks about everything in life that she hated. She was about to jump when, thoughts of happy times ran through her mind, like when she went to Namjoons house with her brother, and all his funny friends, and her friend Jisoo. She sat on the edge of the bridge not sure what the next step was, but she started feeling like she caused nothing but problems and heartache for the people she loved. She moves off one hand then the next and one leg, everything begins to be blurry, she starts to lean more into falling. Y/n talks to herself, "I don't deserve them, they don't need me." Y/n begins to fall, but only for a split second, she feels two strong arms around her waist pull her back onto the ground. She hears a familiar voice, "I do need you Y/n."