C H A P T E R T W E N T Y O N E

You finish your bath and get dressed, you wear -

You feel a lot of pain in your lower stomach and core

You feel a lot of pain in your lower stomach and core. You try to ignore it. You go back into your room and look at your phone. It just hit you that graduation is a week away and then you go to college.

You have school in about an hour. Your very tired because you obviously didn't get much sleep last night.

Your door room opens and you see Yoongi.

"Yes, Yoongi?" You ask.

"I heard some noises coming from over here about an hour ago, are you alright?"

You get red and smile, "Yeah I'm fine."

"Well are you excited to go to college in a few months?"

You shrug, "I mean I guess so."

He smiles, "Well you should be happy."

"Why?"

"Because Jin works at the college your attending, he's actually one of your teachers."

You shocked, "Really?!"

"Mhm."

"Wait, why are you up this early?"

"I guess I just woke up."

"I'm shocked."

"But don't ever think about trying to wake me up when I'm sleeping, because if you do I wil-"

You cut him off, "I'm very much well aware of what you'll do Yoons trust me I won't wake you up."

"Good, let's go to the kitchen Jins making food."

"Wait but I thought Jin wasn't here-" You stop, oh that's right. . . Yoongi and Jin are closer than the others.

You follow Yoongi to the kitchen. The food smells so good. You look at Namjoon he's sitting at the counter grading papers.

He looks over at Yoongi and you.

"Y/n your up already?" Namjoon asks.

You laugh, "Well I didn't get much sleep last night, I couldn't really fall asleep."

You feel an intense rush of pain. You touch your lower stomach and groan.

Yoongi grabs your hands, "You okay?"

You nod, "Yeah I'm probably just hungry." You lie.

You go and sit at the counter next to Namjoon. You continue to hold your stomach in pain. He looks at you and whispers, "Are you sure your okay?"

"Well I think I know where I'm getting this pain from."

He smirks, "I went a little too rough then, didn't I."

Jin yells, "Guys there's no point to whispering here, just tell us what's going on!?"

You look down, "Uh, it's time I should be getting to school."

Namjoon says, "But Y/n you don't have school for another 40 minut-" he pauses when he looks at an angry Jin then continues, "It looks like school starts very soon let's go Y/n."

Namjoon grabs you and pulls you out of the house.

You giggle Namjoon says, "I really don't want to be around an angry Jin."

"Me neither."

"Where do you want to go?"

"Ooh, can we go to the park?! It's so beautiful at this time of day."

He smiles, "Of course, but you know what else is beautiful?"

"What?"

"You."

You blush, "Shut up, your making me turn into a tomato."

He laughs, "Well I think your a cute tomato."

He cups your cheeks in his hands and pecks the top of your nose.

You get even more flustered and run up to the car, "Let's just get to the park."

He smiles and you both get into the car. He drives to the park. You weren't kidding the park definitely is beautiful.

You both get out of the car and you run up to the trees. You squat down with both of your feet flat on the ground like a child. You play with the flowers that are starting to bloom on the ground. Namjoon watches in amazement, with how you get pleased by the littlest things in life.

Namjoon comes up to you and squats down by you. He picks a flower off of the ground and places it in your hair. You look at him with a smile. Then you pounce on top of him making him fall back into the grass as you sit up on him.

You lean down and kiss him. Without breaking the kiss he sits up with his elbows on the ground. You pull away for air.

Once you look at your position you widen your eyes and stand up getting off of him. He stands up with a smirk.

"It's going to suck not being able to act like this with you at school." He says.

You frown, "Yeah."

"But let's cherish it now."

You look at the time on your phone, "Oh it looks like it's time to be heading to school."

He pouts, "Well that sucks."

You both get back into the car. Your lower stomach feels weird again. You try to hide it but you groan in frustration.

Namjoon asks, "Are you okay?"

You nod, "Yeah, no need to worry."

He makes a concerning look and just nods. He reaches the school you both go in. After a few minutes students start piling into the school and classrooms.

He begins teaching class but he can't get his eyes off of you. He's more attached and closer. You hope nobody finds out . . .