C H A P T E R F O U R T E E N

Namjoon looks at them suspiciously. "Mina, Jiwoo, and Somin may I speak with you in private?" They giggle Somin nods, "Of course Mr.Kim." They exit the classroom.

You don't know what their talking about. They eventually come back into the classroom and Mina gives you an evil glare.

Jiwoo gives you a smirk and comes up and whispers to you, "He wants to see us in the morning to do things, so he'll have company when your with Mr. Park." You sigh, "Mhm." Its very obvious she's trying to get under your skin. Namjoon wouldn't do that to you.

Namjoon starts class. He hands out slips of paper to every student. You read the paper as he walks back up to the front. It has to do with sex ed. Namjoon gets flushed in a weird way as he stands up in front of every student.

"There is a new rule that I must teach you this." Some random boy in the class responds, "Why we're seniors, I think we we'll be fine." Namjoon straightens his tie and nods, "I get that it's not my place to tell you what you can and can't do . . ." He looks at you and continues, "but I think some of you might need help."

You could feel yourself getting flustered. You see a slight smirk on his face as he looks away trying not to expose himself. Class eventually ends and so does the school day.

You walk back to Namjoons classroom since he's your ride back to his house. The classroom door is shut you peak through the tiny window. Just in case he's having a meeting you don't want to interrupt. You just see him so you open the door and it exposes Mina. Mina and Namjoon . . . kissing. Mina turns and looks at you with a smug look. You run out crying and hear Namjoon yell, "Y/n, wait!"

*Just a little bit earlier*

Namjoon finally finished his last class of the day. Awaiting the arrival of you. A student opens the door and he assumes it's you. "Are you ready to g-?" He pauses when he looks and notices Mina. "Yes, Mina?" She smirks, "I'm ready to go." He sighs, "I'm sorry I wasn't talking about you."

"Then who were you talking about?" He takes off his glasses and wipes the lens with his shirt, "No one you should be concerned about, why did you come here?" He places the glasses back on. "I want to propose a proposition." He squinted confused, "and that would be?" "I have the tapes of Y/n and you in that closet." "I figured, about time you admitted it so what have you come here for?"

"A deal." He runs his hand through his hair in a panic. "What type, I will not be doing anything illegal." Mina laughs, "You already have and I could get you arrested." Namjoon responds frantically not realising what he's saying, "If that were you and not Y/n you wouldn't complain." She nods with a smile, "Exactly my point."

"I deny all allegations." "Too late now, do you want the tape in DVD or blue ray?" She adds a nasty little laugh at the end. "Can you just get to the point?" "Pass me for the rest of the year . . . and-" Namjoon cuts her off, "I'm not going to pass you, hard work is required in my class you may have gotten off with this before but not with me."

"Okay well be it, I warned you I will reveal these when you least expect it." Mina turns and notices you peaking through the doors window. She takes the opportunity for when the right moment comes to kiss Namjoon when he least expects it. 

You open the door and she smashes his lips to his putting her hands on his cheeks. You run out of the room with your hand cupped over you mouth. Tears leave your eyes you run outside of the school. With just your luck it's raining. You feel someone grab your arm and pull you in.

You look up at Namjoon. "No let me go!" You hit his chest but he won't budge. "Y/n it's okay." "No, you said you loved me!" Namjoon holds you tighter, "I did and I still do." You look into his sincere eyes. You cry in his chest as he holds you. After you finally calm down you back away from Namjoon with your hands on his chest and his hands still on your waist.

"W-why did you do it?" You sniffle, he wipes away your tears with a smile. "I didn't she kissed me right when you entered." "Now I feel bad." "No need too, I just need to remind you more that I love you." You smile. "Now let's go home." You nod.

You realise you can't let these things bug you. You guys can't be together, your related kind of now.

Namjoon and you enter his car he drives back the ride is silent. You both enter the house and Yoongi bombarded you guys. "Namjoon I need to speak to you." He nods and follows Yoongi into the other room. Yoongi asks, "Please explain this video of my sister and you?" Namjoon chuckles nervously, "Huh, I guess it really happened when I least expected it."