C H A P T E R T W E N T Y

After you've collected yourself you look up at Namjoon. His eyes are practically sparkling.

"Namjoon?" You tug at his shirt.

He looks down with sincere eyes, "Yes?"

You lay your head on his thigh.

"Can you help me with something?"

"Of course."

You get shy from thinking about what you were planning to ask him.

"N-never mind," You stutter.

"It's okay, you can trust me."

You get flushed, "Can you sleep here with me tonight?"

He smiles, "Of course."

You continue to lay in his lap as you dose off to sleep.

~~~~~

Namjoon stays awake watching over you. He can't stop thinking "naughty" thoughts but he can't help himself. He's just so attracted to you.

He feels bad about it but he just can't stop. He can feel himself getting hard. In his head he panics hoping you won't feel it.

The way your figure looks compared to his. Your head by his bulge. How you would feel. The thoughts overwhelm him with pleasure.

He just wants to connect your body with his.

~~~~~

You roll over in your sleep. Your hand touches something hard. Causing you to wake up. You flutter your eyes open and look up at Namjoon.

You rub your eyes, "W-what is that?"

You go to look down where you can feel it. Namjoon uses his finger and pushes up your chin to face him.

"Y/n have you ever felt . . . Needy."

Your eyes widen, "Joon, what are you talking about?"

You scream when Namjoon lifts you on top of him. Now your face to face.

You feel something hardened underneath your clothed 'area'.

"I-is that what I think it is?"

He chuckles lightly, "Babygirl, now I need your help, I need you."

You blush, "W-with what?"

Namjoon shushes you. He moves his hips rhythmically, making you moan. You can't help it, it feels good.

Something completely changed in him though. He's not the caring big bear type anymore but. . . different.

Although, that was something new when he called you babygirl. You loved it, and him you'd give him anything and everything.

You scream from the sudden movement when he flips you over and climbs over top of you.

He kisses you passionately. You start to lose breath but he won't budge. His lips are still connected to yours. You try to push him away but then he puts his tongue in your mouth. Connecting his tongue with yours.

He pulls away so you both can finally get some air.

"Do you trust me?" He asks.

"Yes, Joonie."

He pulls off his shirt and throws it on the ground along with his pants.

He pulls off your shirt and your pants and throws them across the room.

You both admire each other, every single inch.

He slides his hand up your leg and gets to your underwear line.

He asks, "Are you sure?"

You nod with a sincere smile.

He pulls down your underwear and stares at your core. You get self conscious and cover it. He moves your hand away, "Don't hide from me, your beautiful."

You gasp once you feel something wet on your center. Namjoon starts to eat you out. You feel a sensation and weird noises come outside of your mouth.

You cover your mouth muffling your noises.

Namjoon moves your hand away from you mouth and smirks, "Don't cover your mouth I want to hear every sound."

He continues to go faster making you go even louder and you feel something build up inside of you.

"N-Namjoon I feel something."

"Your going to come." You can feel him smirk on you. He goes even faster. You grab his soft hair.

"Ah~!" And with that you came. You breathe heavily.

Namjoon looked back up at you and wiped his face off. "You taste so good."

You widen your eyes and close your legs.

"We're not done yet." Namjoon kisses you again and positions your legs open.

He puts his hard tips by your entrance making you moan.

"It's going to hurt so hold my hand and shout as loud as you need."

You nod. He shoves it in.

"Ah!" You shout and squeeze Namjoons hand hard. Tears form in your eyes.

Namjoon wipes your tears away and smiles at you.

He gives you some time to adjust and then he slowly thrusts into you.

"Ah, fuck Y/n your so tight."

After a while you start to feel the pleasure yourself.

"J-Joon." You moan.

He quickens his pace. You both are starting to feel your orgasms building on.

"Namjoon I-I."

He grunts.

"Ah." You arch your back and clench around Namjoons member as you come. He comes once you clench on him.

"Damn baby, now you know what I meant when I said I needed you."

He pulls out and lays beside you.

He looks at you and smiles, "I love you."

"I love you too." You say.

You ask, "Can I take a shower?"

"If you think you can."

"What do you mean?" You ask confused.

"Go ahead, try."

You stand up off the bed, but then fall down in pain.

Namjoon chuckles, "Is my princess okay?"

"I-it's hurts."

"It's alright, here I'll help you."

He picks you up bridal style and carries you to the bathroom.

He chuckles, "I think you might have to take a bath instead."

~~~~~