C H A P T E R S E V E N T E E N

"What do you mean?" You ask flustered.

Namjoon stands up and walks behind you. He closes the door and you turn to face him.

"Nothing. . ."

"That's it, Nothing?"

"Mhm."

"I don't believe you."

"Uh."

Namjoon comes up to you and places a strand of your hair behind your neck. He puts his hand on your jaw.

"How do you feel about trying something new?"

You get red and hesitate backing away.

"N-Namjoon, I-I." He shushes you and gets closer to you. Smashing his lips to yours kissing you, you join in.

He pulls your body closer to his. He lowers his hand farther down your back. Which gives you chills. He gets a little too far down making you jump and get uncomfortable, you back away and leave the kiss.

"Joon, I-I'm scared."

"It's okay, we don't have to do anything unless you want too."

You think for a second. You really do love this guy.

"I-I want too."

Namjoon smiles and pulls you back into a kiss. Namjoon picks you up without breaking the kiss and he moves you over to the bed.

He lays you down and hovers over you. Continuing to kiss you. He breaks the kiss.

"Are you feeling okay?" You nod in reply.

He slowly pulls off your shirt. Admiring your body . . . Until he sees it. The bruises, the marks. That your mother had left from years of abuse. He thinks you are beautiful but he feels awful. He wasn't there to save you.

Your confused on why Namjoon paused. "Are you okay, Joonie?" You asked touching his shoulder.

He jumped back and got off the bed. "I need to go." He leaves the room in a rush. Your very confused, it makes you feel a little self conscious. When you look down at your bruises and old cuts, you seem to forget to you had them ever since you moved in with Namjoon.

You get really sad thinking about it. Namjoon left you like that. Was there something wrong with you?

You put back on your shirt and grab a coat. Leaving your room you go to the front door. You go outside, it's raining. You decide to walk so you can clear your mind.

~~~~~

Namjoon was in his own thoughts. As soon as he left the room he felt awful. Like he had did something wrong. He didn't want to hurt Y/n just like her mother had for so many years. He had to leave. It's what he thought was best.

He decides to walk since it clears his mind. He goes into the closet and finds an umbrella then goes outside into the night and walks.

~~~~~

You continue to walk. You cough from the coldness and now your really wet.

You continue to walk losing where you are. Until you see a bridge, the same one where Namjoon saved you.

You go to the edge and look off into the water. You cry. Not even sure why. Maybe it's the thought of this moment or Namjoon leaving, who knows? The tears escape your eyes, it blurs your vision.

You cough some more and then feel hands on your shoulder. A familiar voice speaks, "Y/n why are you out here?"

"Namjoon?"

You turn around to face him.

"Why are your eyes watery, were you crying?"

He wipes your tears, his heart drops watching you cry.

"I'm fine Joonie."

He hugs you.

"I'm sorry."

You sniffle, "Sorry for what?"

"Walking out, I-I just-"

You cut him off, "I know my bruises aren't pretty it's okay."

Namjoon frowns, "No it's not that, your beautiful. I just didn't want to hurt you."

You hug him.

"I love you."

"Love you too, now let's get home before you get sick."

You smile and kiss his cheek. He grabs your hand and you both walk home together.

Once your there your greeted to your brother, Yoongi.

"What were you guys doing?"

Namjoon answers, "Walking."

"Mhm."

You yawn, "I'm tired, I'm off to bed."

You leave the boys by themselves as you go off to bed.

Yoongi asks Namjoon, "Have you guys done anything yet?"

"No, but. . . almost."

"Why, what happened?"

"Well I walked out because-"

"You saw it didn't you, the marks our mother left?"

Namjoon nodded.

Yoongi continued, "She always has attacked
Y/n the worst, I always tried to save her but. . ."

"It's alright."

"No it's not, also I don't think walking out was the best thing to do."

"I know and I feel awful."

"She probably feels self conscious now. . ."

"I have to find a way to make it up to her."

Yoongi sighs, "Well just remember she's your step sister don't over step your boundaries, but we can only hope for a miracle."

Namjoon nods and the boys part way going to bed.

~~~~~

You wake up remembering you have to go see Mr.Park today. You pout and put on a sweatshirt and joggers making sure to wear the most baggiest outfit possible.

You grab your bag and exit the door confused. None of the boys are in Namjoons house making loud noise. You kind of miss it, and where is Jin at when you need a good breakfast?!

You go to the kitchen to see Namjoon waiting there for you.

"Are you ready to go to school?"

You smile and nod.

Namjoon continues, "Are you busy after school?"

"No."

"Good, I have somewhere to take you." Namjoon smiles.

"I'm excited, dimples." He smiles

Namjoon and you leave for school.

Namjoon says, "If anything happens call me."

He pulls your phone out of your bag and places it in your hand.

"Will do." You leave Namjoon and go to
Mr. Parks room.

You slowly open the door, he grins.

"I've been waiting for you."

A/N
I'm sorry I know this wasn't a good chapter and that I haven't updated in like a month because I'm always so focused on Obey and that's not fair of me, considering I love writing and I shouldn't just focus on a 'more popular' book. I love this book and I will try to update a lot more. Have a great day/night! 🥰