C H A P T E R S E V E N

Y/n is pulled to the ground, and when she looked behind her. She was more than relieved to see Namjoon holding her. She can see the slight tears coming out of his eyes, he pulls her close to him on the ground. "Don't ever think about doing that to me again
Y/n." Y/n looks down, she never thought anyone would care especially him but she was happy. She burried her head in his chest and said with a muffled tone, "Thank you." Namjoon hugged her tighter.

After a few minutes Y/n pulled away from Namjoon exposing the tears she left on his shirt making a wet spot. Namjoon looked at Y/n and knew he couldn't take her back to school especially with those girls. Y/n looks down and whispers, "Please don't tell anyone this happened."
He put his fingers on her chin and tilted up her head to face him, "Its okay I wont, you can trust me." She smiled at him, making his heart melt. Why did he have this feeling, she was just his student and he was her teacher but it didn't feel like it. Namjoon instantly thought of the perfect plan, "Y/n wanna skip school for the day, and go out?" He smiled at her. "I'm more than happy too."

Namjoon stood up and he grabbed Y/n's hand and helped her up. They both got into the car and Namjoon started driving to the mall. He wanted to do anything he could to make Y/n feel better. They got out of the car and went inside. "Is there anywhere in particular you would want to go first?" Y/n smiles. "I don't wanna trouble you but, food would be nice." Namjoon chuckled. "Its not a trouble at all I wanna do this for you."

Y/n frowns, Namjoon asks, "What's wrong." "Is it just because I tried to do something dumb earlier?" Namjoon frowns, "No its not I want you to enjoy yourself you don't get to often, I should know I've known Yoongi for years and you guys don't have a lot of fun it seems." Y/n smiles. "Okay thank you, ooh can I have Panda Express?" Namjoon smiles again, "Of course, lets go."

Y/n and Namjoon hang out at the mall for a little bit longer. He buys her stuff even if she refuses but it's sweet of him. It becomes way later in the day. Y/n exits the
store and goes back into the car with Namjoon, he frowns and says, "Its time for me to take you home, is Yoongi home?" Y/n frowns, "Oh, I don't think Yoongis home yet." Y/n does not want to go home. "Its okay, Yoongi can bring you back over tonight." Namjoon smiles at Y/n, and she smiles back.

Namjoon drops her off at her house. Y/n gets out and waves goodbye to Namjoon, he waves back. Once Y/n goes into the house Namjoon drives away. She walks in and her mother calls her to the living room. She enters the living room to see her mother and the strange guy she saw before. Her mother said, "Y/n your new father wants to meet you, so ill give you some alone time." Y/n's mother walks out of the room, the guy pats down the seat next to him on the couch, indicating for Y/n to sit next to him. Y/n shakes her head no and says, "I'm okay." He makes a creepy smile at her and says, "Please come sit, it would be rude of you to not accept my offer."
Y/n goes and sits next to him creeped out.

He says, "Its certainly a nice day." He touches Y/n's thigh making her flinch, "W-what are you doing." He starts rubbing his hand up and down her thigh. Y/n continues to question this. "What are you do-" He cut her off and starts shushing her. Y/n sits there frozen in shock. He slowly creeps his face over to her neck and starts kissing and nipping on her neck. He continues to rub her thigh. "Please...stop." He won't listen and he goes to unbotten her pants. Y/n flinches and tries to get up, but he gets on top of her and holds her down.

Y/n hears the door open. Yoongi entered the room, Y/n was very relieved. Once Yoongi saw what was happening he was pissed. He pushed the guy off of Y/n he grabbed Y/n's hand harshly, it hurt her but she was happy that he came in time before something worse could've happened. Yoongi pulled Y/n up and took her to his car, they got in and he started driving. "Y/n are you okay, did he touch you anywhere else?" Y/n didn't wanna answer, "I'm fine, but Yoongi mothers gonna kill you I don't want you to get hurt over me." He gave Y/n a death glare. "I don't care no one hurts my little sister, and the worst mom can do is kill me."

Yoongi pulls up to Namjoons house and they get out of the car.
They enter the doors and no ones in the living room. Yoongi walks around and Y/n follows him. He walks to Namjoon room and knocks. "Namjoon its Yoongi, let me in." Namjoon opens the door. "You guys are here early is there something you need?" Yoongi says, "Something did happen but that's for Y/n to tell you, can you watch her I have to go back to class really quick." Namjoon nods. "Of course I can." Yoongi thanks him and walks away.

Namjoon invites Y/n into his room. Namjoon sits on his bed and invites Y/n next to him, she sits next to him, he asks, "Are you okay, what happened?" Y/n looks down. "Its really nothing." "Well if you ever need anyone to talk to  just come to me." Y/n lays down on his bed, Namjoon blushes. "Your bed is really comfy." "Well then get some rest." He covers Y/n with the covers as she slowly drifts off to sleep. He hopes Y/n will end up in his bed again...for a different reason than sleep...