C H A P T E R T W E N T Y S E V E N

"You said you'd be there for me." You look up at him. That hurt him, he felt awful he knew he should've came along. Yet he didn't. All he could do was hug you tighter.

~~~~~

It took you a while to heal from that incident. Although Namjoon was with you every step of the way. You hadn't even told him what happened yet and he was okay with waiting.

Yoongi told you to get dressed up very fancy because he was taking you somewhere.

That left you a little suspicious. You pick out your prettiest dress and put on a beautiful necklace.

Yoongi enters the room, "You done yet Y/n?" He asks. You nod and follow him to the car. You get in and Yoongi starts driving, you try to look out of the car and try to recognize where your going.

Yoongi stops the car, "Put this blindfold on." He says while handing you a blindfold. You look at him funny and he laughs, "Just put it on you'll see, and no peaking!"

You sigh and put it on. Now you have no idea where he's taking you. The car comes to a stop after about ten minutes.

Yoongi gets out and comes to your side. He opens your door and helps you out. He leads you somewhere. You giggle as you feel grass tickle the sides of your feet.

"Yoongi, where are we going?"

He smiles to himself, "We're here." He says letting you go.

You lift up your blind fold and gasp. Tears escape your eyes as you cup your hands over your mouth.

Namjoon was dressed up in a suit. There was a picnic set up and it was at the park Namjoon and you visited that one day.

He walked up to you and got down on one knee. You gasped as he pulled out a box from his pocket. He opened the case and you saw the most beautiful ring you've ever seen in your entire life.

"Will you Min Y/n make me the happiest man in the world, and marry me?"

You can't help but cry, he's so sweet. To think that if we wasn't here you would've missed out on a lot. You nodded your head, "Yes, yes I would."

He went to go stand up but instead you just jump on him making him fall back. He chuckles as you giggle, cry, smile, and all of the above. You cannot explain the emotions you were feeling.

You finally got off of Namjoon and he kissed you. He placed the ring on your finger and you admired it.

"Well would you like to go eat now, Jin made it all of course."

You giggle, "I bet Jin told you to say that."

"Yup."

You sit down next to Namjoon and you both start to dig in to the food. You both chat and have fun.

~~~~~

It's a few days until the wedding. Your at the dress shop picking out your wedding dress with Yoongi and Jin.

You find the most beautiful dress you have ever seen. You try it on and love it. It's definitely the one.

Yoongi's phone beeps and he checks it. He smiles brightly you look at him and ask, "Why are you smiling you goofball?"

"Well mom texted me and said that she's leaving Namjoons father."

You smile, "So we don't have to hide our wedding anymore." He nods. You hug him and then go back to your dress.

~~~~~

You had gotten a call today from Jisoo. She wanted you to have a girls night before your wedding. You agreed to this since she was your friend.

You arrive at her house and she introduces you to some of her friends, "Y/n meet Hyerin, Aisha, and Chungha." You smile as you greet them politely.

Jisoo giggles as she pulls you to her room. The other girls follow from behind.

"Let's make this day as girly as possible." Jisoo squeaks.

Jisoo sits you down and takes your hair out of a pony tail.

"Yah, what are you doing?" You ask.

"MAKEOVER TIME!"

"Ji, what are we eight?"

"Shush and enjoy it!" She says as she hits you in the head with a brush playfully. You laugh at your friends eager answer.

Chungha and Aisha put makeup on you as Hyerin paints your nails. You feel silly and childish but it was all in good fun.

You start up a conversation, "Why don't we talk about Jisoo and Jungkook."

"Aish, it's about you today!" Jisoo says as she starts to curl your hair.

"Fine, what do you want to hear?"

"What's the sex like?"

You cup your cheeks and pout, "Of course I should've known what Jisoo was going to ask."

She giggles, "Yup."

~~~~~

A/N:
I feel as if this chapter was very rushed oof 😅 I'm sorry about that, but I will work to try and improve it.