1

Few years later
Loud Stone federal prison
Thursday 3:34 pm
Nyla Bankz || Zilly

Few years later Loud Stone federal prisonThursday 3:34 pm Nyla Bankz || Zilly

"How's Everybody doing?"

"Good I guess"

"Why say it like that Brazil?"

"Well every since the last time I came to visit you everything went south, nobody talks to each other no more, I'm still depressed about Momma, My Da- I mean Nick and I are no longer talking to each other.. the only person I can really say is there for me is SeNine, nova and the boys plus baby girl" I chuckled a little.

He sigh "I was afraid that would happen, at least Nova still keep in touch , hows Ej and Jnari?" I smiled just thinking of my nephews. Ej is 15 now while Jnari was 12 and they are the best.

Plus they had a little girl 5 years ago. He had a personal visit with Nova in a private room and well you know the out come.

Me and Ej are still close he's at my house every weekend when I'm in town sometimes. He even plays basketball with SeNine . Nari comes once and a while he was such a mommas boy. I even let Ej little brother Toni come over sometimes.

Toni lived them because Kamari moved in with Nova and she lets him come over. With the whole Kamari situation we were cool now. I told her I respect what she did and after she help me set her brother up I had no issue with her.

She always help Nova out with the boys and became apart of my little circle. "Their great Em, I can't wait for you to see them on this visit  and baby girl so big now" he smiled. Ej seen him a few times and Nari too but not  Jada. This will be their first visit together and I know my brother will be excited.

Jada loved her mother but was auntie little girl. That's my babygirl , I treat her like my own child. Some people even ask if she was my child because she looked so much like me and Emerias.

"I wish I could see them everyday outside this hell of a place" I looked around. Yes my big brother was still locked up for 10 years on illegal drug possession and they found other things in his records. Because of the power he had and connections I had , they only gave him 10 years.

If that was anybody else they would have 20-45 years no parole. "I know but you have 2 years left" I tired to lighten up the mood. He smack his lips "how's SeNine treating you? Cameron and Brandon running things nicely what about Taron?" I chuckled.

"Now you know those two dumb asses can't do shit right but they are doing great business , it's just Ethan " I rolled my eyes thinking of him. He was on some funny shit and I will not hesitate to kill him either.

He wasn't my cousin , he was Emerias cousin on his father side. No blood to me so it would not hurt for me to pop his ass. "He still acting out I see?" He sigh.

"I keep telling him Taron has control of one side and him the other while you're gone but he think just because he blood to you like Brandon and Cameron it should be all his... you can't tell him shit, he goes behind Taron back to do shit.. Taron is so close to just killing him" he rubbed his chin.