8

Nyla's warehouse
Wednesday , 3:35pm
Nyla Bankz-Sanchez || Zilly

I wanted to scream really loud right now. I wanted to be happy money had doubled within two week and Brit was having a gender reveal. I had every reason to be happy but Cameron has been blowing up the family group chat about how someone killed Kyla and her husband.

Their son Mason was staying with Her husband mother at the moment. I honestly don't care because she cause this on her own. And I'm upset with Brandon and my brother for being weak.

Both of them have been flipping out because of how Cameron has been going off. "Bitch not even family in my eyes" I said lowly looking at the text Brandon send he said that he can't believe someone messing with our family.

They were thinking from an average point of view. He was going to do something to us anyway for revenge. Was I the only one there when she flipped out on everybody.

"You good Boss?" Blue asked walking over to me looking worried. "I'm fine I need to go any way we find out the gender today" I said standing up walking towards my door. As we left I locked up and went to my car. Blue open the door for and then I got in as he went to the drier seat then pulled off.

We made it and I got out walking inside with blue shortly behind me. I saw Nine sitting so I went towards him. "Hey baby" I said kissing him. " what's up Mami, I already check you in so we can just sit down" I nodded but before I could sit deon my name was called.

Blue wait in the waiting room while we walked to the back.

"You can't stay mad forever Mami" I rolled my eyes as we walked from the back mom. First Cameron now the doctor told me that I was having boys. I was upset and nobody can tell me I can't be. My mother and her brother was a twin boy and girl.

Now I'm having twins and their both boys. I wanted to have like a piece of them with me. "Shut up talking to me SeNine " I said getting in the car slamming the door closed on him. Waiting for Blue to finish talking to him he finally got in and pulled off.

Blue pulled up to my house so I got out and he went to his car. Unlocking my door I went straight to my room to take a shower. Washing what felt like the day off me I was in my thoughts. I was still upset and all I just can't help but to smile. I was having kids , boys at that there's so much I want to teach them.

Getting out the shower I put on something comfortable before walking out. I looked over to my bed and shake my head "How you got in Deja?" I asked walking to get my phone.

"I had to come see you since Diego told me you was back" I shake my head.

"Back for 4 days now" I laughed. "My bad Deja me and Nine just been spending so much time together " .

"Better be making my baby cousins "

"Will I'm already pregnant with twins" she jump up so fast and run around my room. "Yes oh yes " she said doing a dance . "Chill out" I said laughing as my room door open. It was Nine with some food in his hand. "Deja why you're here dancing around my room?" He asked passing me the food before sitting by me.

She stop and sat on the chair. "I came over here to fuss at y'all for not telling me that you guys were back but Zilly here just told me she's pregnant so I'm dancing because of that" she said looking at him with a straight face.

He shake his head. "Crazy ass girl" he said leaning back on the head board. "I love you too dear cousin " she smiled doing the same in the chair. These two are so crazy , their the true definition of none affectation towards each other.

It's like they hate each other but won't let anybody else mess with one another. I rolled my eyes eating my food and went back to my phone.

¥¥¥¥