19

Nyla's warehouse
Meeting room
Tuesday 1:20 pm
Nyla Bankz-Sanchez || Zilly

"Boss haven't seen you around lately " one of my workers asked as we walked to the meeting room. I smiled "yeah you not going to after this" I said going to the head of the stand .

By my side at the top was uncle Diego , Brit , and Shawn . They nodded their heads at me as everyone gave me their attention.

"So I have some good news and bad news, first I'm engaged so I'm no longer going to be Ms.Bankz any more"

They cheered. "You go girl" someone yelled making everybody laughed. As it calm down I looked at Shawn. "Can you stand up Shawn" he stand up looking out at everyone.

"Second I'm retiring now , 13 years in and I think it's time I let someone else shine so Shawn will be your new boss till Eric my son becomes of age. You will no longer see me I'm moving to Puerto Rico with my new family... any questions?"

Nobody said anything but one person stand up.

"Yes "

"I jus' wanna say I happy foh you Boss lady, and if Shawn running shit I know we still gone be makin bank round ya" everybody stand up agreeing. I grin because I'm going to miss it here with my team.

One thing about my team was we were a family to each other. "As my last order get back to work y'all " they emptied the meeting room with just the four of us. Brit turn her seat smiling at me as Diego pat my back.

"I'm happy for you sis and this is perfect I came in today to say I'm out too" I completely understand. Brandon told everybody in the family how he was out the game and opening out several tatto shops. "I understand girl " she smiled.

"I'm really going to miss this and you " she said as a year y'all. "Aww Brit don't cry, just tell Brandon big head to open up a shop in Puerto Rico " she laughed. "I will, but I have to meet Brandon now with Brelyn " she said standing up.

I nodded waving bye as Diego toke her seat and Shawn walked out. Knowing Diego he was going to give me a speech. He pushing me playfully before talking.

"I'm proud of you kid, with going off on your own thing now , even back then I knew you was going to do good. I've known you for 13 years and I think it's finally come to the time for me to tell you the truth" I looked at him with an weird face.

He sigh "I'm actually your uncle , Nicholas and Trayvon were my big brothers they thought I died so they never talked about me. I know this may come off crazy but when I first met you I saw my brother that's why I stepped up for you. I saw the fight he had but he started drugs and it made me be there for you more"

This was all to much for me. That would explain how he know so much about my father and everybody. I pulled him into a hug "thank you for everything Dee" I said as he hugged me back.

We let go and I had to ask him. "Will you walk me down the aisle on my wedding day?" He smiled nodded his head. "It would be my honor Boss" he said chuckling.

"Let's go help you pack your office " we stand up to do just that.

After a full 20 minutes we was finished packing and had everything in my car. Now I was showing Shawn one secret spot for emergency's that only the boss knows. "That should be all , here the spare keys take care of my organization Shawn I changed everything in 13 years don't tuck it up " he chuckled taking the keys.

"You gave me a family 5 years ago when nobody else would for both me and my sister, This is the biggest honor I could ask for Zilly. I'll cherish your organization with my life"