9

Abandon place
Wednesday, 10:03pm
Anonymous || Third person

It was dark outside late at night. Nobody was an inch of the area he stand in. Ethan was in the back of the abandon place waiting on a mysterious person. Someone left him a note on his door step and he doesn't know who. He had cameras set up a while back after Nyla stopped by because he don't trust her or Nine.

Ethan for sure don't like Nyla now since when Emerias came back he put him off the team. Taron just managed the whole west with out Ethan and that made him upset because no more money was coming his way. He know this was his Karma from stealing money all these years from Emerias.

That's why he could never make or give Nyla her portion that Emerias business gives her each month. He had a bad habit of taking the money and spending it on cars , clothes and jewelry. Only thing he was scared of was anybody finding out. He knows for a fact Emerias and everybody else would kill him.

The note that was left clearly said I can use your help and I know you can use mine meet me at Emerias old warehouse.

"They playing with my time right now" Ethan groan leaning on his car. He have been waiting for 1 hour now and nobody showed up yet. He heard some a brush rattle but he just thought it was the wind til he saw a female walked from behind it. He keep his focus on her as she made it to him.

She took off her hoodie revealing who she is. He was confused and pulled out his gun pointing at her. "Wait wait hear me out first" she said holding up her hands. "Speak !" He said still with the gun raised. "SeNine tried to have me killed but only my husband and his side piece died , I had paid a few people to say it was me" Kyla said.

"What this have to do with me girl"

"I know about you taking money from Emerias all these years, you need my help to stay alive like I need yours" he still keep his eye on her. "So what's stopping me from finishing off the job here" she laughed. "Because I have someone waiting on me and if I don't come back they will send Emerias everything " she smirked as he put his gun away.

"Ok so what you want?"

Kyla grew a wicked smile on her face. "I want to take down the big and bad Nyla because I know she send SeNine to do that shit" she said with a lot of venom. Ethan nodded his head understanding he hates her to after cutting off his right hand. Anything to get revenge and with all the money he's been taking from Emerias they could make it happen with Kyla combat skills and she basically knowing everything from their side of town.

Ethan looked at her and stick out his only good hand. "Deal" she smiled wide. "Deal, I'll keep in contact by meeting me here every two days to discuss and if something come up text this phone number" he nodded as they shake hands.

"See you Kyla "

"See you around Ethan and be safe I need you" she said walking away from him to go back where she came from. Once she made it back security let her in toward the office. The door open and she walked in over to the guy. "It's done, now we're just a step a head of them" Kyla said taking a seat.

The guy eyed her before nodded his head. "Good we're almost finished with taking out the whole banks family " he smiled. "Ain't That right nephew" he smiled. The guy nephew hated the Bankz family so much and he's only 12 years old.

The Bankz family killed his father and he wants revenge. He wanted Emerias kids head also , he was after the whole family. His uncle being pretty close the whole family know everything. He just needed new information and some time to make his plan take action. "What's the name of the youngest son school Kyla?"