2

Nyla's house
Their bedroom
Friday 4:30 am
SeNine Sanchez || Nine

Nyla's house Their bedroom Friday 4:30 am SeNine Sanchez || Nine

I woke up a little bit early then usual this morning. Before my alarm clock actually and I looked over to see a sleeping Nyla , which made me smacking my teeth. I just went ahead and got ready before she wakes up.

I'm leaving to go back to Jamaica then after I heading to Puerto Rico to see some of my family and my businesses over there.

When my father passed away we left everything to me even his businesses. Most of his money went to my big sister Sia'Miya  and his cars plus house. I was fine with it because the money from his business was nice . With that once a month I would go around to check on them and collect some money.

This would be a week long trip for me. I would do 3 days in Jamaica and 4 days in Puerto Rico. Sometimes my time for the trip would be shorter mainly depending on how long my sister tries the kidnap me and the work in PR would be.

Getting dressed I thought about my sister. She told me yesterday she was moving to the United States to be closer to me. Every since our father died she's been going deep into depression. If it wasn't for her husband or me she wouldn't have make it.

Moving close to me she thinks that she'll feel better. Little did she know I was planning on moving back home. Every time I think of it I get nervous. Nyla don't know and I have to tell her soon. I hope would like the idea and she move with me but she have her family and business here.

I couldn't just asked her to drop everything and come live with me. Even if that's what I did it's different for her. She literally don't have that much family left.

There was Cameron who still to this day don't like me. Her other cousin Brandon who was also my right hand man. Over the years we became real close and he was the only I could actually tolerate on this side.

Her and Kyla had a falling out over a 1 year ago after they went to visit Emerias . Nobody knows what happen on their drive home but them and Brit. All we know was Kyla got out of Nyla car slamming the door yelling "fuck you Z I hate you, always did" then speed off going home.

She needs her family just like I need mine. If she doesn't go we could always work with the distance I trust her completely and I know it was the same for me. I left my closet putting on my sneakers completing my outfit.

Once I was finished with getting ready I grabbed my keys , phone and got my bags. Kissing Nyla on the forehead and left the house then set up the alarm system.

I was still mad at her. She does this a lot , work more then she spends time with me. At first I understand she was doing it to get her mother off her mind. But she's grown now and have more responsibilities.

I had to even go talk with her brother because she wasn't available a few years back. I would talk to Brandon but he would just talk to Bri and Bri is Nyla Bestfriend.