4

Nyla

"Oh really" I snap my head back so quick I almost broke it. I jump up running into his arms "baby!!!" I yelled as he catches me. He laughed rubbing my ass kissed my neck. "I missed you Z" he said putting me down.

"I missed you too, though you was coming tomorrow?" I asked as we sat on the couch. "Sup Ej " he said and he nodded . "I handled everything a little early so I came straight home to my baby" he said making me smile wide.

SeNine was literally my heart in human form. "I love you" I said poking my lips out. "I love you too" he said pecking them. "I'm still in the room" I heard Ej smack his teeth. I shake my head as we watched the movie.

Once it was over Ej went to his personal guess room.i went upstairs to my room I share with Nine. He was in the shower and I laid down on the bed getting comfortable. After a few minutes he got into the bed with me then pulled me by my waist. "Talk to me!" He said and I sigh.

"Do you miss home?" He rubbed my side. "Sometimes but then I'd think about the reason I left home, to be with you" he said making me blush but I started to feel bad.

"But I just want you to be happy"

"I'm happy where ever you at mami, why you talking like this?"

"I just been thinking how you up and left everything to be with me. I know your father said he was happy but I know he miss you, your sister miss you too" he grabbed my hand and left my chin up.

I looked in his eyes as he did the same. "Trust me my father was very happy that I was with you and my sister she's going to be find plus she's moving out here anyway " he said as I kissed his lips.

"Ok"

"Now can we forget about this whole conversation and talk about this baby thing"

I rolled my eyes. "Honestly we are stable enough for a baby right now but I don't know . With this whole Emerias still in jail plus Ethan might be on a come back thing for when I cut off his hand" I sigh.

"Don't worry about nothing we got this, plus if you want me to kill him just give me the word and I got you" I smiled then kissed him again.

"I would but Emerias might miss his cousin and I don't want to hear him cry from jail " he chuckled. "Ight he still a target though but come on just have my baby Nyla" i sweat my heart melt once he said those words.

The love of my life wants to have kids with me little old boss woman. "Fine" I said giving in as he gave me a puppy dog face. "Let's get started " he said pulling the covers over us getting on top of me. "Wait wait , Ej in the other room" I whine while laughing.

He smack his teeth. "We'll be quiet " he said making me laugh more.

¥¥¥¥

"No and that's final" I yelled.

"Come on Nyla please, let's just see where this animosity comes from" nova begged .

I was at Emerias house so Ej could get some more clothes because we're going to see my brother. I was staying over to Taron house since by the time I'll get there it would be past visitation hours. "No Nova, she said fuck me if it's fuck me you gotta stand on that so" I shrugged waiting on Ej.

He was taking forever to get dressed and pack more clothes.  "Just for a minute, she wants to talk to you " I groan loudly knowing she could hear me. "Find one minute " I said and she grabbed my hand pulling me into the living room.

I saw her sitting on the couch on her phone. Rolling my eyes not caring who saw I took a seat across from her.  She was looking at me with a mug and I gave her the same mug back. It was silent for a while til I spoke. "I don't see how she want to talk to me but not saying anything!" I fussed.