12

Children's place
1 month later
Tuesday , 12:45pm
Nyla Bankz-Sànchez || Zilly

"Nine I don't want monkeys I want bears" I whine pushing the cart behind him. He had this thing with monkeys for our boys but I'm liking the bears better. "We have to dó Mankees " he said making his accent come out.

I smirked at that, you can hear his Puerto Rican accent sometimes. But it's funny to me the way he speaks sound like he's Jamaican also. I love it so much "why Nine?" He looked off.

"Mankees was my father's favorite, he had both me and my sister rooms full of that type of theme when we was babies" I smiled thinking of Vinny.  Only if he could see his first grandchild and see how Nine is doing with his business.

Vinny biggest thing was making sure Nine was ready to take over for him if anything was to happen. After a year of SeNine being with me he's learn so much and even had to make so major choices. He would be so proud of the man SeNine became I know I am.

I met SeNine when I was 15 going on 16 and I'm 22 and he's 24. Wouldn't trade my baby for nohh Th omg and if it makes him happy I'm happy. "Fine we can do monkeys" he smiled big throwing everything in the cart. "Hope you know you're paying for it" I mumbled pushing the cart.

He laughed continue doing what he was doing. After we was finished he got both of us food then we headed straight home. Once we made it I went straight for the couch my feet was killing me. My belly gotten so much bigger with in these two months I've been back home.

SeNine won't let me work so I would have to do my job from my office in the house. Shawn and Diego have everything under control for me so I know everything was good. "Nine when may are you about to do?" I asked with my eyes close.

I heard him walking towards me pecking my lips twice. "Brandon just text me asking to meet him before he go back to Loud Stone Park" I frown thinking of our old neighborhood. I really want to visit after having the twins.

I moved out just to have a bigger house but I do have a safe house back home just Incase. Only Brandon and I know about it. Because like it or not we all know he was my favorite cousin. "Okay just lock up before you leave I might take a nap till Eric gets out of school" he nodded kissing me before walking toward the door.

After he close it I heard a lot of talking. I look up to see Ej and both of the twins smirking. "Ughh, why he let y'all in" I whine . They just stand by the door making me roll my eyes. "Come take a seat before I change my mine" they raced to sit down making me laugh.

"Now I Hope you boys have good news for me"

"So we!" The other twin Osama said brining.

"Spill boy"

He suck his teeth. "So the girl Laila Burns have a brother who's like 10 years older than her, he has some time of grudge against your whole family for some reason" I started to think. "How you get all this information?" He rolled his eyes.

"Dumb ass be pillow talking" Ohaji said making me hit him since he was by me. "My bad AZ but he doing stupid shi- , I mean stuff he also have someone working for me that knows y'all pretty well" he added.

"Cameron?" Ej said.

I shake my head "No me and him had a talk last month so he good" Ej nodded.

"Have your father know about this but moving on what about the boy?"

"Who Eric ?"

"Yes" Eric actually end up staying the rest of the time my place with the boys. When we went to take him home nobody answers the door and his mother wouldn't pick up my calls.