The end

Reunion
Puerto Rico
Sanchez house
Nyla Bankz-Sanchez || Zilly

"That's not fair Eric gets an whole Mob" that was Twon trying to convince me into letting him move in with Eric . "What have I said about that word NyTown ?" He sigh .

"Life isn't fair so we have to make it fair " he said making a face and I hit him.
"You need to take this serious Twon, one day we'll be over papa empire " Mya said walking in looking cute as ever.

My babies are really growing up I have two 15 year olds and a 28 year old. Eric been doing a great job with my mob he even helped Shawn out a lot before taking over. I'm so proud of him and what he has done since he became head Mober.

Will it's not just him , J'Nari also . They've almost done so much better than me. I'm proud of them and I'll let them know when they get here.

"I hear you but when is everybody going to get here I'm ready to turn up" he said doing a dance.

"Nobody says turn up anymore numbnuts"

"They Don't say numdnuts either"

"Only said it because we can't curse but you on the other hand is a lame " she smirked at him and he storm out the kitchen as Nine walked in. "What did you say to him this time Mya?" He asked looking at her.

Twon knows he can't hit a girl let only his sister so instead he storms out and blow off steam by boxing. We got him into boxing when he turn 10 and started to have tantrums when ever he gets mad.

I say it's from SeNine said but my family was full of crazies. "I called him a lame" she shrugged getting on her phone. He shake his head coming over to me. "Hi baby" he said kissing my cheek.

"Hey"

"The family almost here and Eric came along with Brandon since Cameron still hates kids" I giggled. I can't believe Eric made me a grandma the twins not even grown yet.

He had a baby four years ago and I call him Huncho. He's so dark and chocolate just like Eric I think it's so adorable. "I can't wait to see our grand baby again" I said going to wash my hands.

I heard the front door open and foot steps following behind it. With out looking back I asked "Who's that now?" Someone laughed  and I turn around to see Emerias holding Nova hand as she giggled.

I'm glad after all these years they still act like teenagers in the love bird stage. And seeing my brother finally happy brings me joy. Every since he retired years ago he's been the happiest I ever seen him.

I know mama would be happy to see how we turn out. "Nana" Huncho said running towards me. I smiled picking him up "hi baby where's ya daddy?" He pointed behind him and I saw everybody walking. "Ma! I missed you " Eric said hugging me.

I almost cried seeing everybody here today. "Ya ass betta not cry in ya na" Brandon said walking in with Brit and Bre. "Shut up B hi Brit" I said putting down Huncho. "Twon our back go bother him" I said.

"Yes nana ... TWOONNN!!" I laughed as he run off. Brit gave me a hug as Bre hugged me also. With out looking from her phone she asked "where's my best at Auntie?" I rolled my eyes.

"She leaning on the counter if you look up" she laughed looking up to see Mya and walked over to her. They went outside and I shake my head. Hearing more foot steps I saw Zonie with Cam walking towards us.

Zonie picked me up and spend me around. "AZ I missed you so much" I said putting me back down. "I missed you to" Cameron hugged me but also pushed my head. "Stop old man" he smack his teeth.