10

Nyla House
1 week later
Saturday , 11:27 am
Anonymous || third person

Jnari and Toni was in their room of their auntie Nyla's place. The two was playing a game of 2k while Nyla was in her room with SeNine little cousin Deja and Nyla's Bestfriend Brit. They were having a girl talk because she was missing her fiancé badly. "Ugh pregnant woman and their attitudes" Deja said moving a little away from her friends.

Brit laugh "Bitch this would be you if you go fuck a nigga" she laughed. "Actually I don't even like dick ewww" both of the girls gasped. "What the guy used to be all after you" Deja smirked remembering that. Honestly she did liked guys but she was more interested in girls.

"Yeah but I was never after them, I like girls"

"Ok bitch do you" Brit said.

"Best head I ever had was from a female" Nyla said making both girl look at her in shock. Brit never knew about this side of her Bestfriend. "What it was in high school and Shayla wanted to try it so why not" she shrugged. Brit gasped "Shayla as in your worker Shawn sister " Nyla nodded her head.

"Oh bitch I knew her ass had a secret crush on you by how mad she got when we never invited her on missions" Nyla Shake her head. Shayla was very jealous of the Fab Four. She fought Tamara one time because she thought her and Nyla had something going on.

Brit used to bully the girl all the time because she kept trying to start with everybody but Nyla. "She sound crazy, what's her number ?" Nyla laughed along with Brit but Deja was serious she loved crazy. "And I won't " Nyla said standing up.

She left to go check on the boys. Meanwhile in the boys room they were talking to a new friend. His name was Eric he just moved and made friends with the brothers after taking up for them. Toni gets picked on a lot by the other kids because they know he's not Emerias son. Jnari do what he can but there's nothing he can do when he's not around.

"I wish I can come over , my momma at my pimp house so it's just me " Eric said lying. Nyla was listening but didn't let them know. "She just leaves you home to go over his place that's messed up" Jnari said. "I know " toni felt bad. "We should ask her" Jnari nodded.

Nyla walked in and both of the boys looked back. "Hey auntie" she smirked. "Don't hey auntie me why this room a mess?" They was quiet. "Brazon and Cyrus you hear me!" She stand up fast. "We'll get it done now" Nari said knowing she was upset when she call them by their middle names.

"Good and if that friend what's to come over we can go get him when I pick up the pizza" the boys booth smiled big as Eric gets happy over the phone. "Thank you auntie " Toni said getting right to cleaning. She nodded her head to leave but Nari jogged over time her. "Aye AZ can I talk to you for a second?" She stop and he came out the room closing the door.

"I haven't heard you call me by my middle in so long" we laughed. "I know but I like Zone better because I hate my middle name so I know you probably don't like your to much" Nari sigh because she was wrong. He loved his middle name because he got it after one of the greatest people he know and that's her.

Emerias got Brazon from Brazil which is Nyla's middle name. Nyla always disliked it so she told people to call her Zilly. After Emerias told her he names Nari after her she been calling Nari Zone.

"Well I like it because it's after you " Nyla smiles pulling him into a hug. "Thank you now go help Toni clean that room you not slick" Nyla laughed pushing him back towards the door. Jnari laughed going back into the room as Nyla went back to hers.

"You hoes got to go it's time for me and boys to pick up our food and" Nyla dragged the last word hoping they catch on. Deja jump up grabbing her book bag "I know when ion wanted that's why my cousin in town and I'm going to see her" Nyla looked at her. "My sister in law or someone else?" .