17

Back story - How everything came apart

Jacoby house
6:45pm
Third person -

Little Kobe had just turn 13 and was at his father house. His mother and father have been separated for 4 years now. His mother Ahmone  got married to his sibling father Sentall. Kobe was come over to his father house every weekend.

He was in his room playing video games when his father walked in. "Kobe I'm about to take you some where but you can't tell your mom" Kobe was curious to where he was going. He hated lying to his mother because she's one scary person to lie to. "I don't know pops you know how she can get" Jacoby nodded his head right.

"I know but this one thing she won't know can't kill her Ight" Kobe nodded his head and got up following him. They end up going to Jacoby father's house. After the whole his sister being killed and half of his father team also he was hard on Jacoby.

His father cut him off completely from the family money or business. It took him a few months just to get over everything and welcome him back into the family. Now after a few years he was ready to meet his grandson.

Jacoby father actually likes his grandson mother, it's was his daughter who didn't like her. He just wanted to get Bankz for killing one of their family members.

As they walked into the house the old man was walking down the stairs to them smiling. "Ah at last I finally meet you, my grandson" he said and Kobe was confused. His father never really talked about his grandfather before so he wonder why now.

Once he made it to the two he got low to Kobe height and hugged him. The only reason he was like this because his time was limited and he only had these two and one other in his family left. "Kobe is it?" Kobe looked up at his father and he gave him a look.

"Yes sir "

"Well I'm papa Ric and It's so good to finally meet you now you can meet the rest of the family tonight"

Jacoby had a look of concern. "Family ? Tonight ? Old man what are you talking about?" He asked as they follow him into his office. "Stop your worry son we're just meeting two other people that's all" Ric smiled wide.

As they took a seat some lady walked over to Kobe asking him if he want anything. Kobe looked ov er to his grandfather who nodded his head. "Red Gatorade " she smiled and left to get it.

"Why do you do that?" Ric asked.

"Do what?"

"Look at one of us for conformation"

"His mother teach him manners and she doesn't want him to be spoil" Ric didn't like that at all. He wanted Kobe to take over for him and to do that he has to be rude and spoil.

The lady was back with his Gatorade and Ric got an idea. "Say Kobe you know when you're here you don't have to do that, actually you can do whatever you like when you're at my house" Kobe light up.

"Really that sound nice" he grin liking that sound of that. Just as everyone got comfortable Ric guest finally arrive and took their seat. It was a kid Kobe age and a man. "Ah finally I have someone I would like you to meet" Ric said pointing to Kobe.

"Josh I would like you to meet my grandson Kobe, Kobe this is my god son Josh Scott and his son Elijah Scott you two boys will be working a lot together in the future " Ric said with an evil smile.

20 years later

"I have every right to be mad he killed my father , your brother it's been 5 years now we can't let them him get away with it" Elijah Jr said to Kobe.