3

Emerias Jr

"Oh shit I have 20 minutes til I get Nari , Toni and Jada off the bus" he turn his head from the screen and looked at me before hitting me In the head. "Stop fucking cursing nigga" I rolled my eyes.

"Fine but tomorrow Im teaching you how to drive, nigga about to be 16 you could learn" I smack my teeth before we left the building.

Getting in the passenger seat he started to car up. It took us 10 minutes but we made it back in time before the bus came. "Ight see you tomorrow Ej" I chuckled.

"Ight uncle Cam"

He pulled off just as their bus pulled up. I watched them get off the bus and jada ran to me.

"Emerias!!" I smiled as she jump into my arms. "Hi princess you missed me" she nodded her head fast and I chuckled.

I'm barely home now since I turn 12. Everybody in the family start their training at that age beside my auntie Zilly she did hers at 10. Since then I've been learning everything about the business so I could take it after my father one day. "Uh yeah " she said holding her cheeks.

"I missed you to now go inside, my mama should have snacks waiting " she smiled running in the house. "Mommy Ka snacks!!" She yelled . I shake my head and look a Nari who was quiet . "You good?" He looked at me before shaking his head.

"Yeah just some kid keep bothering me"

"Boy if you don't beat that kid a-, up and Toni where was you?" he shake his head. "I'm not in his class Ej" Toni said looking sad. Nari and Toni only know how to fight a little bit their not at the age we train yet. "But E he taller then me!" He whine.

"Stop whining you a big boy, show that kid you a Bankz" he smiled up at me. "And Toni I mean you too" he shake his head understanding. "You right I am a Bankz , J'Nari Bankz that is" I pulled him into a man hug before pushing me away. "Come on I'm hungry , Cam had me since I got out of school" he laugh as we walked into the house.

This wasn't our actual house. We only come here to get drop off at my mothers in home bakery/diner. At first I thought it was crazy to have a bakery in a house but it pop off. People loved that it made them feel at home.

If you wanted a private place you get a room with a bed and personal tv. I think it's dope now and my mama make hella money off this place. I'm proud of her she showed me that she changed a lot since the whole joining my uncle team to kill my father.

When the explain the whole thing to me I was glad I don't remember my uncles. They made my family life hell and killed basically my whole family. I'm glad someone did because if he still was alive now and I found out I was killing him myself.

Walking into the house I saw Jada sitting by my big cousin Kyla making her laugh. I cut my eyes at her then walked into the kitchen finding my mother. My issue with Kyla was that I don't respect her anymore.

She disrespected my mother and my auntie. Her and my auntie Zilly don't even talk to each other no more because she started to act funny. Only person that talks to her is my mother, Cameron  and Brandon. My father not so much he had her stop busting him after someone told him about the fight.

He had Zilly stop to the other day was her first time going back. "Oh Ej can you help me close up?" I nodded my head going back up front to help the rest of the people leave. Once the place was empty and we pack up to leave. "Ok Kamari tell nova I'll be by tomorrow to take Jada for Tj play date"

"Ok bye Kyla"

"Bye, see you later boys" I smack my teeth and Nari gave her a head nod , Toni looked the other way. She gave us a weak smile before waving bye to Jada. "Bye Kylaaa!" I shake my head at my sister as we got into the car.