24

McKevel Warehouse
1 week later
5:29am
Cameron Carter || Cam or C Murda

"Alright listen up , you are not just regular teenagers anymore ... You are the future of the Mckevel and the following family name now. You are future killers and by the time I'm done even monsters, Do you hear me?"

"Sir yes sir" they yelled back.

"Good any questions?"

Faith raised her hand. "Umm Cam are we training everyday and if so what are the times? I have church Sunday's and do a lot of work around there also with my father and sister" I forgot Faith was the Christian type.

"You do.....weekends like today you'll train six am to eleven am and week days three to nine since y'all don't get out of school till then " she nodded her head and I saw Osama hand go up. "Do we get paid for this? Or ?" He asked looking serious.

I gave him a blank stare before I realized he was really serious. "Of course 200 an hour because your still young and might have little jobs but this training will need all focus and time" his eye grow wide and so did the rest.

"Anymore questions?" I asked looking around and nobody said anything. "Alright let's get started then kids, because your only 16 Right now we can't do much under Emerias rules till all of you turn 17 so I'll go 12 percent easy on you" I said.

"12 percent!"

"Outta wah' " Pooda asked smacking her gum.

"Outta 100 now moving on" I said smiling rubbing my hands ready to teach. Pooda such her teeth as I chuckled to continue.

"So I may seem a little hard on y'all but that's how all real soldiers are born ya feel me.... now Faith you will be going with Alexa she will teach you mo then what ya know bout tech , Osama you will go with Calvin he knows everything bout speed and cars and shit, now you three are with me now on understood"

"Yeah " everybody said . Pooda stood up "Umm can we do one on one sessions?" She smirked looking at me. I shake my head of course this little girl have a crush on me. But I think it's funny so Ill use it when it's tine to practice.

She smiled thinking I was serious. "I'll end is all if she keep it up" Ohaji said glaring at her. "Anyways let the first days of official practice begin " I said as everyone went with who they needed. I focused on my three next generation killers.

"So Cam not to be rushing you but I got other shit to handle after this so" Ej said and I smirked. That's what's wrong with this generation so damn cocky. "Yeah come on old man" Ohaji said right along him.

"Don't worry I got you" I said getting ready to act.

¥¥¥¥

"I can hand it to you, you two can sure keep up with this old man" I said as we left the building. They smirked as Pooda wrap her arms around mine. "Even you Pooda I'm impress" she blushed so hard that her dark cheeks light up.

"Aite Ima kill her" Ohaji said pulling out a gun. "Wait O damn you so short tempered" Ej said taking his gun from him with the quickness. I haven't seen that much speed since Brandon and Taron.

"Cam you know a Tazonie?" Ej asked. I stopped walking "Yeah that's Taron big brother we used to be tight till him and ya pops fall out, why?" I heard a shuffle behind me. "He was the one who told me about Kyla " I chuckled nodding my head looking back.

"Wait wasn't he a rapper ?" Faith said. "And how would you know that miss goody?" Osama laugh as she mumbled something walking to Ej car.

I shake my head as we continue throw the parking lot. Once we made it to our cars I yelled back "Ight see y'all tomorrow " I said.