6

Nyla Bankz || Zilly

Nyla Bankz || Zilly

"I missed you and everything Em but if you touch my belly one more time we can go like back in the day" I said looking up at the ceiling.
He was being super annoying right now. "My bad, but what's the move today since you planned this trip" I smack my teeth.

"Christmas in two days I thought we could you know just spend time together and go shopping, believe it or not I actually miss how we used to be"

"Me to, ion like the vibe with everybody and my boy birthday coming up too" he said leaning back on the bed. We left the house hospital two hours ago. Everybody had me downstairs making sure I was good even Kyla. I got frustrated and went to my room with SeNine.He came in my room a few minutes ago after nine left to get me some food.

. "Ight , ima go I miss my family and ion had pussy since my last visit and that was five months ago" I scrunch up my face grossed out.

"Ew Davon get out!" I semi yelled pushing him off the bed. He got up laughing rubbing his head "see you in the morning " I rolled my eyes. "And get a hair up too, your hair got way longer in jail I see" he smirked running his hands through his head.

"You see it, but you can braid it after I cut it?"

"Sure now leave me alone please" he smack his lip before hitting my foot

"Oh Sukie coming in the morning with treasure and Mason" he nodded head and walked out leaving my door open.

"Close my door bitch!"

"Get up lazy hoe"

"Emerias close the door for her , she just got out of the hospital dick head!" Kamari yelled.

"Close the damn door stupid!" Nova yelled co-signing making me smirked.

I heard foot steps and he appeared with mug. "This why I drop you on the head when you was a baby" he said before closing the door.  I sigh before getting up and walked to the mirror. I didn't have a pudge but I know it was going to be soon with twins.

I sigh walking to the bathroom and took a shower. Once I was finished I saw Nine on the bed eating a sub sandwich. I crawled in the bed over to him as he pass me my sandwich. I smiled then open it up "so how do you feel?" I asked taking a bite.

"I'm happy, you know I've been trying to get you pregnant for a month now and we having twins I hope their boys" I rolled my eyes.

"I want boys too but I wouldn't mind girls either" I shrugged . We talked some more before I heard a knock on the door. "Who?"