5

2 weeks later

SeNine || Nine

"Brazil !" I yelled holding the bridge of my nose getting pissed off

"Brazil !" I yelled holding the bridge of my nose getting pissed off. We was supposed to be at the airport two hours ago. She was taking her time getting ready. I finally looked up at her fully dressed and ready to go. I rolled my eyes turning around walking to the truck as Blue had the doors open for us.

Beast was already in the driver seat waiting to take us. Everybody already left on the plane . We had my personal jet because we had someone else coming with us too. It's was a surprise for everybody but Nyla has to see it first.

Once we made it to the airport beast and blue loaded our bags as we went ahead on board. "Be careful Mami" I said holding her hand as she walked up the steps. She turn a corner and screamed loudly. She ran and jump on him "why didn't you say anything bitch?" She yelled hitting him.

"Oww, watch that bitch word too stupid!" She rolled her eyes taking a seat by him.

"But I was just told the news today sis, Taron came with Chase and we came straight here" she nodded looking over at me. "You had something to do with it?" She asked and I shrugged.

"Nah I can't possibly got into their system and delete all evinced towards a Emerias Bankz, that would be crazy" I said sarcastically. It wasn't hard for my crew to get inside with technology now a days. I know she missed her brother and she's going to need him more since we're trying to have a baby.

I heard her mumble something before she got up and hit me. We laughed as the pilot came on say that we was about to pull off. 

¥¥¥¥

We just landed and Nyla ran straight to the trash can that was by the doors. I pulled her hair back before rubbing her back a little. Once she was finished I gave her the sleeve of my sweater to wipe her mouth. She snuggled close to me as we walked inside to go to the front.

"Thank you " she said lowly and I just kissed her head. I'm used to her, everything she did gross or not I still loved her. I even once helped her clean our sheets when she was on her period. Nothing about her could make me love her less.

Once we was in the van they pulled off. I took off my sweater and throw it out the window. "So you just got money to be throwing a Gucci sweater like that huh?"  Emerias asked and I shrugged.

"Ima young billionaire old buck" I said leaning back as Nyla held her head on my chest. I just looked at her before kissing her forehead again. "You good Mami?" She sigh.

"I don't know I just feel so sick all of a sudden" she whine holding her stomach. I smirked to myself hoping she was pregnant. I wanted kids with her and I want to make her my wife. Can't image life with out my Zilly.