25

Loud Stone airport
Few years later
9:06am
Eric Bankz-Sanchez || Ric

Loud Stone airport Few years later9:06amEric Bankz-Sanchez || Ric

"Yeah we just landed Ma"

"Okay y'all be safe , I know you can do this baby"

"Thanks Ma I'll call you once we get to the old house and settled "

"No problem baby I love you tell Zone the same, don't forget to call the twins want to talk to you"

"Ight love you too"

I hang up the phone looking around for the car. Loud Stone, it's been some years since I've actually been back. Of course we came on birthdays or holidays but everybody mainly came to us. Apart of me couldn't wait to get back so I can show everyone who's Eric Bankz-Sanchez I'm not that little boy my mother left.

At first when miss Zilly first adopted me I just had her last name . But since her and Pops married now I got his also which was weird to me. But my name hold weight back home and even over here from the times me and Nari came over.

"Ahhh I'm ready to fuck shit up bro" Nari said taking in the fresh air. I shake my head at him as we went to my car Ej had waiting for me. Nari has turn into the most cold blooded killer I know besides me.

All those years of training from not only Ma but Pops, uncle Emerias, and top assassins. We can use any weapon on this earth because of them. Now we're back home to take over Loud Stone as the Bankz Brothers.

We pulled off to my mothers old house. This is were we'll be staying till we get on top. We could get our own place but someone else was staying with us too. "First thing I need to do is get some weed " Nari said leaning back in his seat.

"I feel you on that one my guy, but you need to text Harmunii " he nodded his head pulling out his phone. Since they turn 16 the two have been a couple and over there everyone loves them together. Both of them are 18 now and ready to leave the nest mainly her. "You right I bet she's going crazy on the jet" he laughed.

"Why didn't she just come with us again"

"You know Jada hide her purse so she couldn't leave haha she found it late " I shake my head. Jada didn't like that all the older kids was leaving her. Because of her I stayed back home another year since she didn't want me to leave yet so I waited for Nari to hit his age mark.

She wanted to come but she was no where ready for this lifestyle. The way uncle Emerias raised her after he retired he made sure she'll never come across it. "She got the twins and Siah son to play with" I said turning right.

"The twins are 6 and David 4 she's at the age were she want to be with the older kids, I can't blame her I was just like that because I was the only kid" he nodded his head putting his phone up. As I pulled up to the old house the memories started to flow back.