22

Ej Tiny house
11:34 pm
Same day
Emerias Bankz jr || Ej

"I say we blow that bitch up" Ohaji said while leaning back on my chair. He always have a way of making himself comfortable no matter where he's at.

"Shut up nigga"

"Yeah Nigga that's stupid, and to easy Ion like that" Pooda said with Faith agreeing. I stand up from my bed and looked around.

"I want her to know who took her life, she fuck over family and almost got my father killed I want that bitch dead now" I said and Faith came towards me and rubbed my back.

She looked me in my eyes "I understand how you feel Ej, but you can't do nothing crazy or less we'll get caught " I nodded agreeing with her . I grabbed my phone and call Cameron he's the only one I know can help me with this.

My father would try to take things into his own hands but it's my time to shine now. I want to prove to him that all these years of practice paid off. I'm ready for this on my own not like last time when we had that big mission.

"Speak youngin'"

"Yo Cam I need your help with getting weapons"

"Fr-, you know what meet me at my House"

"Ight"

I grabbed my keys "let's roll I got someone to help us" they got up following me to my car. As usual Ohaji sat in the front by me, and the rest in the back.

Pulling off towards Cameron house Ohaji and Pooda started to argue . It's clear they like each other but nobody wants to make the first move. So I just watch them have a hate love relationship. "Where we going?" Pooda asked as I was close to Cameron place.

"Damn you ask a lot of questions you know that young one" Ohaji said on his phone. "Fuck you Ohaji i was talking to Ej" he laughed loudly before looking back at her.

"I know you want to fuck me" he said and I'm guessing he lick his lips because of what she said next. "Eww please stop licking your dehydrated ass lips" I heard Osama and faith laughed at her.

He smack his Lip turning back around. "Mutha fuckers always wanna crack joke" he said pulling out some chapstick. I laughed parking in Cams drive way. "Oh we at my baby daddy house" Pooda says getting out my car.

"Get fuck up Pooda if you want" Ohaji said walking ahead of us. I shake my head as the door open before we got there. "Aye little BMF come on in" he said as we walked pass him.

He walked into a room then came back with five bags each had out names on it. "This one is for faith the tech girl, Pooda the secret killer " she blushed touching his hand at the same time she took the bag.

"Osama the quiet twin , Ohaji the loud bomb shell and Ej the brains" we opened up our bags and say gears with clothes and weapons. Well that whats was in my bag.

"Each if you have something different because of your skills, not pick a room get dress and use my get a way can and Kill that bitch" he said and we moved out. I stop and look back at cam "you sure you're fine with this, you was more then a cousin to her you was her god brother" he chuckled .

He walked over to me and pat my back. "She made it clear that everything was just a tittle to her and she tried to get us killed, I can care less what happens to her" I nodded heading to a room to get dress.

I entered a room and started to get dress. After I had on the gear it was time to put on the weapons and the bathroom door open. "Oh my bad I didn't know no one else was in here" faith said holding her headset and laptop.