16

Follow my new insta @Lovaathewriterr , I will be posting updates about my books there. Or even shoutout a few books I like also.

Eric's Uncle house
3 days later
9:28pm
Anonymous || Third person

Nyla was in the front seat of the van saying a pray before entering this house. Ej little crew was in there right now taking care of the extra people with Emerias and the rest of them. She was waiting for the word so she could get out and make her move.

"Team Z is a go"

With that she jump out the van and made it to the door with Beast and blue behind her. As they made it upstairs she saw everybody in the room with Kobe tied up. He was smirking impressed with Nyla .

He know she was the only one that could figure everything out. "Just like your mother" he said making everybody mad. "Don't speak on my mother " she said walking closer to him.

Old age doesn't show on Kobe like she thought it would. He look just like the last time she saw him at her party. "I can talk about my big sister all I want" he smirked which made Nyla mad.

"You don't get to call her your big sister " she said hurt.

Kobe chuckled unamused. "Look sweetheart lets cut the chase you only here because you find out I wanted to kill the family so what now?" Nyla grew a grin because she had other questions there's things he don't know that she find out.

"How do you know Elijah senior ?"

Kobe smirked impress now. "He was like a brother to me til Quil got jealous and messed everything up, rather you like it or not Emerias your father had to go for the plan to be complete" he said getting comfortable.

"Why do you hate your own family this bad?" Emerias asked confused at this point.  He never understood why family would switch up on each other when there blood that all you had in this crazy world. "Family ? Ha nobody treated me like real family here and when my little girl got killed it was because I'm apart of this so called family you love kid, give it up already" Kobe said fed up with the family bullshit.

Family never did shit for him but get the ones he loved killed. "No unlike you I'll die about my loyalty's day this so called family always been there for me" Kobe chuckled. "Or really , Kyla come out sweetheart " and a few seconds later Kyla came out of a hiding spot in the room.

She walked towards Kobe feeling nervous from everyone stares. Once she made it towards him she pulled out two guns aiming one at Emerias and the other at Nyla. Nyla laughed "bitch nobody is impressed right now" she said as Cameron started to move.

He couldn't believe she was really alive. "Kyla what's going on right now?" He asked. She looked at him rolling her eyes "Don't do this right now Cameron you're grown now you don't need me to always tell you everything " she whine looking off.

Honestly Kyla was over the brother sister thing her and Cameron have. She was just his big cousin and god sister so that's was just a title in her head. "Kyla why are you talking like this?" He asked looking at her. He truly didn't want to believe Nyla when she said that their cousin change but for what he's seeing right now he can't.

"Shut up Cameron damn"

"I told y'all she been a snake maybe you was born to the wrong brother " Kyla gasped at Nyla statement. "Yo Zilly that was to far" Cameron said as everyone looked at her.

"I don't care anymore !" She semi yelled holding her stomach. Little cramps keep coming on and off but she was going to get this over with. "You good?" Emerias asked . She nodded her head and stand up straight.

"Let's get these answers"

¥¥¥¥

Meanwhile back at Brandon house there was a sleeping Brelyn and Annoyed Bri. She was upset she couldn't do the last mission but she could leave her baby girl side for more then a second.

With boredom she finally got up with the bay monitor and made her some food. She thought she should cook since this was Brandon last mission after this he was going to let the family know he was done for good.

Just as she finished cooking a knock came to her door. Thinking it was Deja who was supposed to stop by and see the baby since earlier she open the door. To her surprise she saw SeNine standing there holding flowers.

"Umm this was nice but I don't honk my Bestfriend would like her nigga to be giving me flower joe" She laughed and he shake his head coming in.

"These for her, Brandon told me she was here with you while they going on that mission so I stop by" Brit stop walking and looked off she didn't know that Nine had no idea she was with them. She can't lie to SeNine , it kills her when he do this thing where he looks into your soul . "Oh yeah she's sleeping" she said walking back into the kitchen fast.

After a few seconds he was back. "Sleeping where because all the rooms empty beside the baby ?" He asked and she started to fix her plate ignoring him . "You hear me Brit, where's my fiancé ?" She turn around to look at him.

"She's on the mission with them" once Brit said that she cover her mouth wishing she never said anything . Looking at SeNine you can see the anger taking over his body as the flowers fall out of his hands. Never in her life she seen SeNine move this fast till just now. He ran out the house with one mission.

Tracking the necklace he got her he was on the move to where every she was. Little did they know Nyla was in labor but her adrenaline was to high for her to tell. "Why would you put a 13 year old boy in danger like that?" Nyla asked after everybody calm down.

"I never really cared for his mother but after she told me she was pregnant I found use in her. From the moment Eric was born he was meant to take out the Bankz family but the same thing happen to my father happen to him he let the Bankz female get into his head " he said feeling over it.

"You Bankz females are toxic and evil, don't care about nobody but the person between your legs" Nyla slap him and Emerias moved closer as Kyla push her gun lore towards Nyla. "Touch him again and I'll shoot" she said to Nyla.

Nyla back up some holding her stomach again. "Don't worry the plan will go through , Kyla now" with that Kyla started shooting in the air as Kobe got himself untied. He started to run as more workers came out of no where. Nyla spotted him and took after him with beast close by.

She got a clean shot at his legs making him fall. "Go help the other I got it from here" she told beast . He nodded his head going back out to the front . Kobe feeling defeated he just stayed there and turn over to look up at the sky one last time. He can't believe he let the one thing he said that's int kill him get him. He don't want to die behind a Bankz female hand .

Nyla stand on his stomach as pain shoot throw hers. Once the pain was gone she aim her gun at Kobe head. "The uncle Kobe I met at my party was he fake?" She asked with tears in her eyes. He smirked then nodded his head yes "the uncle Kobe you met was a bitch " with that she send three bullets in his body.

"Ahhh" she gasped as she felt liquid flowing down her legs. She looked down to see nothing but wetness. "ZILLYY!!!" Emerias yelled looking for his sister. Making outside he saw her standing in wet clothes.

"Brazil !" He said running to her as she was about to fall. He catch her as she breath heavy "Em I think my water just broke and I'm in so much pain" she cried. He looked down at her picking her up bridal style back to van.

"Where's beast?"

"I send him to help, everything good now?" He looked off wondering if he should tel her. "Yeah it's over now" he lied as they made it to the van where everybody else was. "Step on it she son labor, someone call Nine" Emerias said as they spend off towards Loud Stone hospital.

Excuse any mistakes