20

Nyla house
Last day
Friday 4:45 am
Anonymous || third person

Today , early this morning everybody was up packing the important things. SeNine already had their house and everything they should need ready . His assistant Siah made sure of the hisself since Monday night.

Right now Beast and blue was moving everything towards the pick up truck that's leaves before them. "What about this box boss?" Blue asked talking about the box with the picture Diego gave Nyla .

She smiled taking it "I got this myself Blue" he nodded his head . "'Okay then we're done let's go" beast said as him and a few of SeNine workers who came done to help left.

Nyla hold the box while walking through her house for one last time. Of course she's going to forever have this place send she paid off the house and land. This was just going to be here for when she wanted to come visit.

Finally walking to the front door she looked back and smiled. She was going to miss this house so many things has happen here. This was the house she bought when she just turn 18.

SeNine moves out his old place giving it to his grandma house into hers. For the last time in a whine she locked the door and went towards the car. Everybody was waiting on her so she got in.

"Ready to go mami?" SeNine asked starting the pull off. She looked at the house one last time before saying "Yes but she we stop at Briah house real quick ?" SeNine nodded heading towards her house .

After Taron died she moved closer to home to be with the family more. Since Taron and then was all she had left with her baby. Nyla wanted to at least tell her bye and see the baby one more time.

Taron was like a big brother to her and she missed him everyday. See his baby would do her good since he looked just like him. Once SeNine parked she took a deep breath before getting out.

Walking to her apartment door she knocked. A few seconds later Briah answered the door and was shocked to see her. It was 5 o'clock in the morning and Briah was up with the baby.

She didn't think to see Nyla at this time. The word on the street was Nyla moved. "Oh hey Nyla what are you doing here?" She asked looking back at her baby.

"I just came to see the baby one more time before I go, I'm moving out of the states with my husband and kids" she chuckled rubbing her hands together. Briah nodded going to get her baby boy.

Nyla just wants to take him forever when she saw how chocolate the baby was. He looked just like Taron with those big lips and features. "He's so adorable man" Nyla said picking him up.

Briah looked at Nyla and was glad to see her , she had some news to tell her. "Umm Nyla I have to tell you something " Nyla looked up from playing with Tj. "What is it?" She said making faces at the baby.

"I think Kyla still alive, I might be crazy but I swear I saw her the other day"

Nyla shake her head knowing she was just paranoid. Nyla know for a fake Kyla is dead Emerias told her everybody was taken out. She believes her brother so she just didn't like how Briah would think this.

"Sorry to miss inform you but I know for a fact Kyla is dead so don't worry your self okay" Briah nodding just thinking her paranoia getting the best of her. With this whole getting over Taron situation for her she's been on her toes.

Nyla hand her the baby and waved by walking away. "Have a nice life in PR" she smiled walking back to the car. Nyla got in and SeNine pulled of towards the airport. There was a surprise for Nyla that he know she would love.