14

The next day
Brit's Hospital room
1:56pm
Brittney Bankz || Brit

"She's so cute Brit , good thing she didn't get Brandon looks " Nyla said holding baby Brelyn Ahmone Bankz. Brandon smack his lip before taking her from Nyla. "Stop playing with me!" He said rocking her back and forth.

It was only us because Emerias left after she was born with Cameron to go back home. SeNine went to get Nyla some food so it was just the three of us. "Get hit " she said rolling her eyes.

Nyla just watched the baby in awe. "That's going to be you soon" I said making her smile. "I can't wait honestly, my boys going to be my world" she rubbed her belly and Brandon flick her off.

"Them boi gone be ugly too " she raised her hand but stop herself.

"You lucky Brelyn in your hand"

"I want all the smoke lata when I put ha ass down thoo" he said handing her over to me. "Stop not now damn fucking kids" they both stop and looked at me before laughing.

"Gone let that slide for now" they said at the same time making them pull each other in a hug. "You two are something else" I said looking down at my baby girl. We just talked for a while till I had to feed her.

Soon Nine came back and Nyla told us bye. They left so it was just me , my husband and baby girl.

"I leaving the game" I snap my head at Brandon shock. This was all he know and wanted to do in life. Since I met him back at our BMF pool party.

He was extremely happy when Emerias let him take over with Cameron. This was the one thing he wanted to do to prove to his family. "You serious B, why now?" He sigh.

"We just had Brelyn and Ion really like this trappa' shit nomo I kinda like ta do tattoos" I smiled giving him Brelyn so he could put her down. "Tattoos? So that drawing book of your was for that?" He nodded smiling and I was proud.

Brandon always could draw really good and to find out he was turning it into this was great made me proud of him. "So when are you making this happen?" I asked sitting up.

"After we handle this situation na" I nodded my head understanding. Patting the spot next to me on the bed he came and lay by me. Pulling me closer as we watched Brelyn sleep in her little hospital bed.

Hospital
Outside of Brits room
3:20 pm
Nyla Sanchez-Bankz || Zilly

I place my food down by on the little tray outside the door and call myself down. Nine had me upset right now for what he pull last night and I hope he know how I'm coming.

I could feel his eyes on me so I looked up and smiled. "Where was y'all last night?" I asked calmly trying not to let Brit hear. "A mission" I chuckled before hitting him in the arm.

"A mission ? Really Nine I had to send Eric over to Nova because he was still sleeping and I didn't want to leave him alone , second you left the house with out telling me where you went or bye or anything and lastly why was you on a mission with all of them what did y'all do?" I was letting it all out at this point.

"I'm sorry but we went to get Ethan, Siah find out he called the hit out on Emerias "

I calm down some more after hearing that. "What? Where is he now?"

"At Emerias warehouse tied up"

I nodded grabbing my food and knocked on Brit door before opening it. "I'll see you when you come home later I have some business to handle" I said and they told me bye . I headed towards to front of the hospital with nine behind me confused.