21

The Sanchez house
3 weeks later
Twins room 8:46 am
Nyla Bankz-Sanchez || Zilly

"Alright Ma I'm out" Eric yelled walking out the house to his driver. "Alight have a good day"

"You too"

I just put the twins down for their nap so I had some alone time. Grabbing the baby monitor I went to my office to catch up on some work.

This was my schedule every day now. I'll wake up around 5 am because the twins wakes up at 5:30 every morning. I'll make their bottles for the day and breakfast for SeNine and Eric.

SeNine gets up at 6 to leave at 7. With in that hour he gets ready and eat , also try to play with the twins. By the time he would leave I would get the twins ready for the day.

On their first bottle of the day getting ready for a nap. While I make sure Eric is good to head off to school by 9. Once everything is good I'll take the baby monitor in my office with me.

That's where I do my at home job. From my business in the states and keep track of things. So far living here has been great for all of us and I mean that.

SeNine got so much work done that he sometimes come home early. He said in a few more weeks he'll be home more because everything should be in line. "AhhhHHhh" the baby monitor went off.

I sigh getting up to check on them. Most likely it was NaMya she loves to wake up out of her nap to just be in my office with me. Opening their door all the way and there she was whining moving around. I smiled picking her up and a bottle then walked back to my office.

Placing her in her bouncer while I sit back down. She just looked around the room while I did my work. We would do this everyday also , it's like she knows what's going on.

After an hour I was finished with my work and NyTwon was up now. The three of us was in the living room while I fed both of them their bottles now they were watching Trolls. They don't know what's going on but they sure love the colors and songs.

I heard a beeping sound coming from my IPad. Opening the iPad I saw that it was from the guard camera. "Yes Tunchi ?" I said placing it on my lap.

"Sorry to bother you ma'am but there's an unknown car outside waiting for you"

He flip the camera to the car and I didn't know who it was till I got a text from Messiah. "Let them in Tunchi Nine sent them" I said standing up.

"Yes ma'am " he hang up the call alert. I picked up Twon since Mya was sleeping in her bouncer. I opened the door to see a girl looking to be no older 17 smiling big at the door. I let her in and she turn around to look at me.

"Hi I'm Zara, Siah's little sister I'm here to babysit the twins while you go meet Nine at the main warehouse " I nodded already knowing this because of Messiah text.

"I-"

"Nyla Aka Ms.Brazil well Zilly , I know about you miss and may I say you're such a bad ass"

"Thank you" I said eyeing her.

I gave Twon to her then went upstairs. I trust Messiah he's loyalty towards Nine was like Brit and mine. So I know he wouldn't send nobody to hurt ours kids.

When I was finished changing clothes I checked the tine. Only 11:27 pm I have time before Eric gets home so I brought my wallet so I could get a few things before coming back home.

Walking out I saw her and told her everything was at . I went to the car she pulled up in with the driver and left. Once we made it to the warehouse the driver helped me out the car.