Family tree

This is just for anyone that's confused on who is what to who. And the real names of the people played as the characters.

1. The first book has : Kamiya McKevel , her uncle was James McKevel on her mother side. Boyfriend Kingston Carter and his homeboys was Tyson Davis and Antonio Jones. Her cousin/ Bestfriend was Lyric Smith on her father side.

Kamiya and Kingston have two kids name Ahmone Carter and Kairo Carter.

Tyson and Lyric have one son name Tyson Davis jr.

Antonio have a son name Lorenzo Jones.

2. The second book  Has : Ahmone Carter , her Bestfriend was Diamond Sila who was also Kairo Carter Baby mother. Ahmone boyfriend was Sentell Bankz who was Lorenzo homeboy Romare Bankz big brother. They have a little sister who is Romare twin sister name Aria Bankz. Tia Williams fake cousin to Ahmone and Kairo , also faked being Lorenzo big sister. Ahmone other Bestfriend was Shyln which is Lorenzo girlfriend. Jacoby Burns was the father to one of Ahmone kids.

Ahmone and Sentell had three kids Twins Nyema and Nasir Bankz , and Shannel Bankz.

Ahmone and Jacoby has one son name Kobe Burns.

Kairo and Diamond have a son name Khalil Carter.

Lorenzo and Shyln have a son name Andre Jones.

3. The third book had : Nyema and Nasir Bankz , Bestfriend Lola Hill and Khalil Carter. Nasir wife was Jorden which he had a kid with. Nyema boyfriend was Quil James and his homeboys was Trayvon Smith and Nicholas Smith. She end up taking in two sisters who were Saige James and Sukie Bankz.

Nyema and Quil have a son name Emerias Bankz-James who took his mothers last name more. And two adopted daughters Saige James who toke after Quil and Sukie Bankz who took after Nyema.

Nyema and Nicholas have a daughter name Nyla Smith.

Nasir and Jordan Have a daughter name Kyla Bankz.

Shannel have a son name Brandon Bankz and a step son name Bruse.

Kobe had a daughter name Meah Burns.

Khalil have a son name Cameron Carter.

4. The fourth book had : Emerias Bankz , his girlfriend was Nova and baby mother. He had another baby mother who was Kamari Scott , she was the sister of his enemy Elijah Scott. His homeboys was Taron and Silas. He also was close to his other two cousins Brandon Bankz and Cameron Carter.

Emerias and Nova have two kids name Jnari Bankz and Jada Bankz.

Emerias and Kamri have one son name Emerias Bankz jr.

Kamari have two son Emerias Bankz jr and Toni Scott.

Elijah has one son Eric Burns.

5. The fifth book had : Nyla Bankz who husband was SeNine Sanchez.nyla Bestfriend was Brittany who married to her cousin Brandon.

Extra characters

• Deja - SeNine cousin

• Eric Burns - adopted son

• Emerias Bankz jr - nephew

Nyla and SeNine have three kids adopted Eric Sanchez and birth twins Ny'Town and Nymia Sanchez.