13

After Taron funeral
Emerias house
Thursday 7:02pm
Anonymous || Third person

It was a bright sunny day but the vibe was gloomy. Not a single person in the room was smiling or making jokes. Everybody was hurting from an other falling soldier. Briah was in Emerias guest room holding their new born Taylor crying soft from the others.

Emerias was outside sitting down smoking. This was eating him alive his Bestfriend that turn into family gone. Before Brandon and Cameron was old enough it was just Taron and Silas. Silas switch up so it's been Taron who been truly loyal to Emerias all these years since they wore kids.

He can't really get that his right hand was gone. Emerias was emotional gone everybody close to him die. He was great full to still have his sisters and two cousins. Nyla made her way to the backyard to find him. If anybody can talk to him it would be her. "Davon!" She said walking towards him.

He out his blunt looking at her. Nyla took a seat by him looking off not know where to start. Feeling the wind she spoke "You already know how I am when it comes to this death thing but Nova wants me to talk to you" she said still not looking at him.

Emerias haven't talked to anybody but Ej this whole week. He think it was best because he didn't want to say the wrong thing. He still say he loves them each day but deep down his hurting very bad and just want to get over it with nobody help.

"Let it out Em, it's jut me and you"

He took a deep breath before the tears came down his face. Emerias couldn't stop the tears from falling down his face. It was all the tears he held in since he was locked up. Taron kept him sane while he was in that cell and when the business was getting to be to much for him.

"Brazil mane I-" he stop looking off whipping his face.

"Taron was my right hand man and it hurts that he's not here but what Ej said on the phone that day stuck with me also mane" he confessed. Emerias already let the fact that his Bestfriend was gone to sink in since yesterday so he could be ready to see Taron one last time.

"What he say?"

"Be safe pops I can't lose you again, that really got to me mane Zilly... six years of his life I wasn't there and I know he feel a way about it I do too. This shit keeps repeating like our families cruse or some shit ... first of grandfather left our mother for 11 years and my father been on and off because of the crazy shit he did. When is it going to stop mane " he said.

"Am I wrong if I don't want to do this shit no more, I don't even want to give it up to Ej no more I can't have him go what we been through "

Emerias was tired of y'all what this whole business had to offer. The money was nice with what he have saved and his legal places also. He could leave it now actually but he wanted to make his father and mother proud. "I thought I was the only one" Nyla said letting out a breather.

"What?"

"Every since I found out I was pregnant I was thinking maybe this not it for me anymore, been a Plug/Mob Boss for over a decade it's getting old now and plus I was only doing it-"

"To make Our family proud" they said at the same time. They end up laughing before pulling each other in a hug. At this moment they both realize they don't spend enough family time together. Only time their really together when it's missions.

Letting go of the hug Emerias started to talk again. "Maybe one day huh?" Nyla looked off rubbing her belly. "Yeah wishful thinking but joe let's go eat we're hungry " she said getting up with the help of her big brother.