Chapter 32

Ryuuji's pov

It has been 6 f#cking years! And i still don't have any idea where on earth did he go.

I took another shot of vodka in this counter table and as I drop the shot glass, I gestured for another one.

"So what does our unmarried billionaire been doing so far?" Tanong ni Tale sakin habang tumutungga ng sarili nyang alak.

"None of your business." I replied, giving him the uninterested glance and back to my shot of vodka.

Inayos nya ang kanyang upo and rested his back on the counter while looking at the other guys having their own businesses.

"You know, di na dapat ito hide out natin. I mean, you and Kingsley and Yvo, even Klein, Wayne, Alex and Omar only remembers this place once in a blue moon." He said with hint of bitterness in every words.

"We are not children anymore. Things are not the same like it was before." I replied.
I, again took the shot and faced the others who are in their respective places.

Those who are fond of books are standing right next to the shelf, while others who likes musics plugged in their own devices, breaking themselves away from the reality.

And here I am with this punk trying to wash away the sadness and the longing I had inside me.

Wayne noticed our glances and approached us with shallow smile.

"Bro, you seem out of your league. May problema bang personal?" He asked as he make his way to the stool beside me. He gestures a hand for a drink on our trusted butcher who serves us drinks whenever occassions such as this occur.

I let out a sigh before spilling out words.

"Nothing I can't manage." I replied apathetically. I saw him took his own shot of alcohol.

"You know bro, we are brothers here. Sino-sino pa ba ang magtutulungan kung hindi tayo-tayo lang din." He said as he tap my shoulder somewhat telling me to give a bit of trust in them.

"Alam mo bro, ito kasing si Ryu, cheated on the love of his life. Now, ever since he realized that he is a total jerk, he have made actions to correct his doings. Kaso lang nowhere to be found na ang nagpapabaliw sa ating stiff Ryu!" Sabat ni Tale without holding his words. Napailing nalang ako dito and again gulped on the entire liquid in my shot glass. He knows everything about what happened to me and Bau. Although , I have an extreme alllergy to his boisterousness, he is still one of the guy i'm comfortably opening up with.

"Searching for someone who cannot be found?" Tila nagiisip na tanong ni wayne sakin.

"Why are you even hiring for investigator, kung andito namang myembro ng brotherhood ang isa sa pinakamagaling na investigator." I frowned at his remarks in confusion.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

He just pointed his finger to a person on the opposite side busy reading books of whatever sorts.

"Omar is a member of federal investigating team now." He explained. "At wala nang mas makakapaghanap sa mahal mo kung hindi sya." Dugtong pa nito.

I gulp a lump on my throat, as I cannot deny the fact that my best hope is just right in here in this room, this very moment.

A tap on my other shoulder made me glace on his side.

"What are brothers for, right?" Saad naman ni Tale.

......

It was a long excrutiating discussion with Omar, knowing his personality. He is fond of making fun of people like me. He and Tale really do get along well. As the saying goes, birds of the same feathers are idiotic, weird and an asshole shit! Those 2 are irritatingly assholes! Specially to me.