Chapter 41

Dedicated to FBalgos

Ryuuji's pov

I can't believe the drop in sales of Kazuma enterprises. A few days of not being able to monitor its flow and this is what happened.

I outed a deep sigh as to how will I be able to keep its standing. The company cannot anymore bear to invest in any advertising agencies to provide more visuals to the crowd.

I can't believe i'm losing the company that my mom and my dad built.

Nakakalungkot, but I just have to give all of the shares to the company that made the deal to recreate the image of the enterprises.

"Dona, explain to me, how on earth did we accumulate this much expenses just for an advertisement? Seeing how much demands they made and how much the cost we have paid, it seem absurd? Just how did this happened?" I asked her as we both trying to figure out the best possible way to save what little shares we have over the company.

"The first advertisement made the sales grow twice from what we expected. Basing on the data here. Kaya naman as per your approval, we made a second deal with them. I was actually hovering on the deal we proposed on the sight tel. Ad., But for some unknown circumstances, they pulled out from our supposed project. Good thing an advertisement company, the R-C advertisement called to offer the ads that we need. The first one was a success making us forward to another deal. I was just not expecting that the demand they had, exceeded what benefits we should have accumulated with the deal. The second ads didn't go well and we haven't acquired enough profit to pay for their demends." She explained.

I caressed my forehead to deep remorse for losing what my mom have effortly built.

"Ahm, sir, There is still one more thing." She hesitantly said.

I looked at her in confusion

"What is it?" I asked.

"Well, the second ad was actually a loan agreement." She started.

"Yes, I know that. As per contract agreement, 40 percent of the profit will go for the payment of the loan. The profit was equally divided. So what is the problem about it?" I explained. I am a careful man, therefore things like this should always be made clear. A balance sharing of profit should always be the priority before I agree to any terms proposed.

"Yes, that was supposed to be what happened." She is now a bit uncomfortable seeing her avert her gaze on me.

"Spill it out Dona!" Mejo napataas na ang boses ko. I am really not in the mood for beat-around-the-bush conversation.

"All the expenses were shouldered by the agency. All the profit was forwarded. They decided to just take the entire 40 percent once the project was over." She explained.

I was caught in awe for what she said.

"No Dona, they cannot revise the contract as they pleased." I said in anger.

"That is a breech to the original agreement. They can't do that." I said in lividity.

"Actually, the original contract stated that it can be subject to change whenever both paties sees it as beneficial." I clenched my fist to her explanation.

"I haven't seen that part in the contract. But most of all, they should informed me about the changes." Im in great rage right now.

"You were informed sir. I believed, I made you read the folder prior to you meeting mr. Castero a few weeks ago." She sternly said.

I pinched the bridge of my nose as to my carelessnes.

"I haven't read the entire pages. I was in rush meeting him that I did not pay much attention to everything." I explained with defeat to my stupidity.